- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Is God Judging America?
- Our IMB and conservative fiscal management
- A post-Labor Day SBC smorgasbord
- Tell Your 9/11 Story
- DACA Revoked, DREAMers Face Deportation. Will Southern Baptist Pastors/Churches Speak On Their Behalf?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 2: Overview
- Natural Disasters, God’s Judgment, and Our Response
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 1: One Thing Changed!
- False Criticisms of Large Churches
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
- 15 Weeks Sober (105 Days): Is my bipolar medicine making me depressed?
Monthly Archives: March 2007
This may be the most Christ-exalting language I’ve ever heard. This is one reason why I love Dr. Piper’s preaching – he is relentless in pointing me to Jesus. You can listen to the whole sermon here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXl9oiCa-dE This is … Continue reading
Dr. Bruce Ware recently spoke the the Spring Resurgence Conference of Mars Hill Church (Mark Driscoll is lead pastor). The title of the conference was called “Where the Hand of God and the Hands of Men Meet.” The first session … Continue reading
Here are some photos I took today at chapel (Piper’s message can be downloaded by clicking here). Thought I’d share them with you. I have about 20-25 that I will upload, granted that Flickr doesn’t give me problems. Any SBTS … Continue reading
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhLCus0tsmw] John Piper has responded to this song-video. Naturally, those comments are now included in “JOHN PIPER IS BAD – THE EXTENDED EDITION“
Here is an audio clip from the 1999 Mullins Lectures where John Piper warns seminarians about the dangers of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. I’ve added some visuals to accommodate your attention span. **Video updated 3/27/07