- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: April 2007
The final session of Resurence’s Spring Conference is now available on line. Here are the notes for Dr. Ware’s message, “Coordinated Hands of God and Men: Providence in the Reformed Tradition.” You can download the message by clicking here (also … Continue reading
We’re pleased to three angles on the same event by SBTS students. The occasion was Baptism: A Panel Discussion at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. First you will find my notes from the event. Below that you will find Andrew … Continue reading
“We must be honest and realistic â€“ we are not waiting on God, God is waiting on us.â€ – Bobby WelchThe numbers are in. Despite the bus tours, prayer meetings and impassioned pleas – our Southern Baptist Churches continued to … Continue reading
4/17/07 8:23 Update: What happened yesterday continues to come to light. I’m constantly updating the list of S@S posts that address the issue. Don’t miss Dr. Mohler’s second radio show dealing with the tragedy and his commentary on Facing the … Continue reading
Blogging isn’t fair.SBTS bloggers are engaging culture like few others can: from a Bible-saturated, God-glorifying, Truth-defending, Church-serving, Christ-exalting worldview. These are the best blogs that NO ONE READS. How will your voice be heard above the noise of the blogosphere? … Continue reading
Here is my version of a Said At Southern Top 11 for this week. It seemed like this week everyone was publishing lengthy and well conceived posts. I am amazed to see the diversity and quality represented by the SBTS … Continue reading
I don’t know how many of you aware of the current controversy and lawsuit filed by Dr. Sheri Klouda against SWBTS, but the latest news is that SWBTS has made a motion to dismiss the lawsuit on the following grounds … Continue reading