- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- Are You Celebrating the Reformation?
- Simple evaluation of the ruling that the housing allowance is unconstitutional
- Housing allowance struck down by federal judge, again
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: May 2007
Today’s article was written by M.Div student Trevin Wax who blogs at Kingdom People. For more great guest content be sure to subscribe to our feedget Said At Southern updates via email. Have you ever felt as if you were … Continue reading
Dr. Albert Mohler is one of the brightest Christian leaders in our day. More than that, he is relentless in engaging culture, defending the Gospel and working for the Glory of God. (Not to mention his historic presidency at the … Continue reading
New “Stable” Design and About Our Core Features Since moving to our new domain, we have been aggressively climbing the WordPress learning curve. What you see here is the payoff. Our new design adds several key features and provides a … Continue reading
Starting today, I am beginning my J-Term reading for Dr. Parker’s Introduction To Christian Philosophy. I am opening our comment section up for you to leave some quotes from your reading. I’ll need help from everyone to make this a … Continue reading
After a long silence Dr. Hershael York is posting again at Confessions of a Pastor. This blogosphere comeback features his usual wit and wisdom. He lists three reasons for his slow posting. Like the many comebacks of Rocky Balboa, he … Continue reading
What is the Abstract of Principles? Here is a brief explanation from Founders Journal: The Abstract of Principles is the first official confession of Faith which Southern Baptists endorsed. As Southern Baptist Theological Seminary opened its doors in 1859 in … Continue reading