- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- The Importance of Networking for the Pastor’s Wife (Leigh Powers)
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 3: The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament
- Is God Judging America?
- Our IMB and conservative fiscal management
- A post-Labor Day SBC smorgasbord
- Tell Your 9/11 Story
- DACA Revoked, DREAMers Face Deportation. Will Southern Baptist Pastors/Churches Speak On Their Behalf?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 2: Overview
- Natural Disasters, God’s Judgment, and Our Response
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 1: One Thing Changed!
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
- 15 Weeks Sober (105 Days): Is my bipolar medicine making me depressed?
Monthly Archives: May 2007
I came across this the other day and thought it would pass it along. Although we are not “prospective seminarians” this letter by Wayne Grudem to a young man name Jerry is worth the read. It was originally published in … Continue reading
Dr. Donald Whitney will lead lead a Spiritual Disciplines Conference at SBTS on October 26-27, 2007. Full conference information can be found here. Here is a description from the Center for Biblical Spirituality Website: This conference is for adults and … Continue reading
I just read a witty and on-point article by SBTS alumni Mark Combs who blogs at Intersect. Part conspiracy theory and part rebuke – it is a post you should read. Here is a summary of his complaints followed by … Continue reading
Blogging is fun. I get to meet new people and learn new things. It can be an extension of my ministry. It’s a tech thing. It may have spiritual benefits. I hear new perspectives. There are a lot of pictures … Continue reading
The Towers is reporting that Michael Haykin is leaving Toronto Seminary to join the faculty of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. That gives us a big +1 for blogging professors at Southern. You can read Dr. Haykin’s blog titled “Historia … Continue reading
Today’s article was written by graduating M.Div student Matthew Wireman who blogs at Off The Wire. This is part 2 of 2. You can read the first part here. Don’t miss any of our guest content. Be sure to subscribe … Continue reading
The Spring 2007 semester is officially over.Â What are the top 5 things you will be doing this Summer?Â http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o What about you?