- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- What If Church Isn’t Meant to Be a Weekly Cataclysm?
- Hitting the state convention annual meeting
- C’mon, People, Baptists Don’t Do Petitions
- Is NAMB being too heavyhanded with State Conventions?
- A Point of Curiosity: Is Your Church Doing Things Differently This Week?
- Entities, Trustees, Crises, and Trust: Thoughts about the SBC’s Future
- Moving Forward after Sutherland Springs (Joseph Giles)
- Southwestern Seminary cuts 10% of their full time positions
- And So We Pray: Answering the Anger over Christians’ “Thoughts and Prayers”
- Wise Words from CB Scott: A Word of Caution to Southern Baptist Pastors
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: September 2007
Read Marc Backes four part series: Why I Left The Catholic Church (V) Why I Left The Catholic Church (IV) Why I Left The Catholic Church (III) Why I Left The Catholic Church (II) Why I Left The Catholic Church
So, you may ask, if last week’s roundup was published this week, then “then” had to be deferred until “now.” But if “then” is the new “now,” when will “now” be “now?” I say Right Now!! To open our roundup, … Continue reading
This is actually the roundup that would have gone up last week. We decry gnosticism in all its forms! This spiritual is inseparable from this physical, and your friendly neighborhood Roundup Redactor was quite ill this past weekend, even too … Continue reading
Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary recently held a conference titled “Convergent.” I am a little fuzzy on the topic, but excited to see these four guys at one conference. Download audio from Danny Akin, Mark Driscoll, Ed Stetzer and J.D. Greear.
Tyler Kenney is reporting that Desiring God will post audio from the “Stand” conference within an hour of each session’s conclusion. The video will be posted free as well. Not to mention the live coverage via the DG blog. Check … Continue reading
Mark Twain on education: I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.