- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- One Essential Mark of Church Revitalization
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: September 2007
Student discount. No Macs. Something like $600 discount. I think I’ll upgrade. HT: Reid S. Monaghan
I find blogs very curious. Bloggers want badly to understand their own media. “What can all this mean?” But no one has clarity yet. Or if they do, their voices are drowned by a few million other seers. Exhibits A … Continue reading
Tom Ascol recently wrote a post to praise bi-vocational pastors for their faithfulness. In seminary land, few of my friends have ever considered this as an option. Are we assuming we are more gifted than our partially supported brothers? Would … Continue reading
Tomorrow afternoon (Wednesday afternoon), Dr. Tom Ascol, executive director of Founders Ministries will be on campus to hang out and fellowship at the Founders Cafe at 2:30 p.m. Many of you may have read his blog or are aware of … Continue reading
Danny McDonald has posted the transcript of his interview with Dr. Ted Cabal. Here are the links to the entire interview: Introduction Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part IV cont’d