- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- Has health insurance affected your church’s pastor search or your search for a church?
- A Theory on the Absence of Revival and the Plight of the American Church
- Graham & Prestonwood’s Serious Threat to Cooperative Ministry Efforts
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
- How do I know when I’ve hit “rock bottom?”
Monthly Archives: September 2007
Andreas Köstenberger has posted a new article on Kingdom Families. He says: Every church, when asked, will of course say that they are supporting families. But is this necessarily the case? In many (if not most) churches what we actually … Continue reading
I heard from an anonymous source today. Now normally it would be inappropriate to quote such a source, unless they had said something you really wanted to say yourself but didn’t have the courage integrity. So after some mild soul … Continue reading
Why do we see a growing number of evangelicals in the West converting to Eastern Orthodoxy (Francis Schaeffer’s son, for example)? Why do we see a mirror image overseas in predominantly Eastern Orthodox countries, where more and more convert to … Continue reading
It seams a little sad that ERLC needs to remind Southern Baptists that profanity is not-so-nice. Read their article for yourself. HT: Matt Privett The proliferation of profanity in American culture indicates secularization and an attack on Christian values. Media … Continue reading
I want to draw your attention to a very helpful 7 part series Alan Knox has just compeleted on Elders. Alan is a PhD student at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and an adjunct professor at Southeastern College at Wake Forest. … Continue reading
Les Puryear recently posted his take on SBC bloggers. I was surprised to find myself on the list as a “middle-of-the-road” guy. You can read his whole list here. I’m probably going to make every SBC blogger mad at me … Continue reading