- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Is God Judging America?
- Our IMB and conservative fiscal management
- A post-Labor Day SBC smorgasbord
- Tell Your 9/11 Story
- DACA Revoked, DREAMers Face Deportation. Will Southern Baptist Pastors/Churches Speak On Their Behalf?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 2: Overview
- Natural Disasters, God’s Judgment, and Our Response
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 1: One Thing Changed!
- False Criticisms of Large Churches
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
- 15 Weeks Sober (105 Days): Is my bipolar medicine making me depressed?
Monthly Archives: September 2007
Timothy George as quoted by Nathan Finn at SBC Witness. The Southern Baptist Convention suffers from both amnesia and myopia. We don’t know who we are, but we know we are better than everyone else.
Matthew Hall interviews Collin Hansen on the Calvinism comeback among young Evangelicals. Collin was behind the Christianity Today article Young, Restless, Reformed. Those interested in American evangelical Protestantism will find Collin to be a keen observer of many of the … Continue reading
Read or listen to this sermon by Matt Perry. If Jesus Is So Wonderful, Why Are His Followers Such Jerks? Now, aside from the fact that the women may have found great delight that this term usually applies to a … Continue reading
Over the course of the past three years, I have encountered thousands of Christian blogs and currently subscribe to well over a hundred. Each day a new blog enters the blogosphere with the hopes and promise of being read and … Continue reading
Colin McGahey brings together some solid encouragement and advice for full time students with families. Read his excellent list here. … a list with the full-time working-husbanding-fathering student in mind is a rare find. So, I will start my own … Continue reading
Here are two SBTS bloggers who have written extensively on their “Weekender” at Capitol Hill Baptist Church. I am going to try to go next year – registration opens in January. Noah Braymen provides detailed comments on every session. Doug … Continue reading