- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- REVIEW: Removing the Stain of Racism from the Southern Baptist Convention
- Rejecting the Utilitarian Image of Man (an examination of our attitudes about immigration and abortion)
- Why Don’t “Dreamers” Just Get Legal?
- And THIS Is Family Values?
- Reflections on Dr. King’s Quotes (Dr. C.B. Scott)
- Before the #metoo moment: Act NOW to address sexual assault in your church
- Would You Have Stood With Dr. King? Or Been Silent?
- A Word about Comments and Moderation (and Grumpiness)
- Andy Savage, Sexual Assault, and the Church
- Stephen King’s IT Movie : Community, Grace, and The Gospel
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: October 2007
I wanted to give a brief explanation about the side note feature here at Said At Southern. Basically, I’ve moved the side notes to their own blog called Kummeropolis. Here is my thinking on the move. The links were much … Continue reading
Enjoy it while you can. Luther leads the tune in this little cartoon video celebrating Reformation Day (October 31) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4TeJJmQJqU
The Police “ten-code” for a 10-26 is “Detaining subject, expedite.” Ironically, last week’s roundup was so full of Osteen and Hybels that other important subjects did have to be cut and deferred to this week. Up first: Politics. Richard Land … Continue reading
Michelle from Reformed Chicks Blabbing is now doing a little political punditry over at Casting Stones via Beliefnet. Check it out her first post – The news of their demise is greatly exaggerated? – and be kind in the comments!
Check out Christine’s new contribution to the blogosphere. And I just found out her new blog. She’s going to be doing some of her SBTS stuff from the far side of the world.
8-Owen-Strachan-Said.mp3 Owen Strachan is not your typical Southern Seminary student. He came to Louisville from Capitol Hill Baptist Church in Washington, D.C. where he served as an intern under Dr. Mark Dever. He now serves as an assistant to Dr. … Continue reading
Massive live updating world clock with births, deaths (by dozens of categories), world population and more. Check it out.