- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Jose Abella
- Was Timothy the First Blustery Blogger?
- BP Reports Prestonwood to Continue CP Giving
- Of Course Evangelism is a Spiritual Gift
- “Called?” Then you’re more likely to experience burnout.
- Real Numbers: SBC In Free-Fall Compared to Southern Population, But Green Shoots Are Everywhere
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Nathan Rose
- SBCPC Scholarship Recipients (Round 1)
- 2017 SBC Pastor’s Conference: Is this what the SBC is supposed to look like?
- SBC PC: Jamie Cartledge Answers Some Questions about Chris Davis
- 5 Definitions of Alcoholism
- 10 Ways Having an Affair Screwed Up My Life
- Seventy days sober (10 weeks) Is paws a real thing?
- 12 Ways Going Sober is Like Having Sex
- Wanted: Kick-Ass Recovery Bloggers
- Sober Shoutouts: Dealing with Bad Days, Living the Spiritual Principles
- Yoda would be an epic AA sponsor. Here’s 14 quotes to prove it.
- The serenity prayer told with emoji shit 💩
- 66 Days Sober: Learning the opposite of character defects
- Word Clouds: The 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous
Monthly Archives: October 2007
I wanted to give a brief explanation about the side note feature here at Said At Southern. Basically, I’ve moved the side notes to their own blog called Kummeropolis. Here is my thinking on the move. The links were much … Continue reading
Enjoy it while you can. Luther leads the tune in this little cartoon video celebrating Reformation Day (October 31) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4TeJJmQJqU
The Police “ten-code” for a 10-26 is “Detaining subject, expedite.” Ironically, last week’s roundup was so full of Osteen and Hybels that other important subjects did have to be cut and deferred to this week. Up first: Politics. Richard Land … Continue reading
Michelle from Reformed Chicks Blabbing is now doing a little political punditry over at Casting Stones via Beliefnet. Check it out her first post – The news of their demise is greatly exaggerated? – and be kind in the comments!
Check out Christine’s new contribution to the blogosphere. And I just found out her new blog. She’s going to be doing some of her SBTS stuff from the far side of the world.
8-Owen-Strachan-Said.mp3 Owen Strachan is not your typical Southern Seminary student. He came to Louisville from Capitol Hill Baptist Church in Washington, D.C. where he served as an intern under Dr. Mark Dever. He now serves as an assistant to Dr. … Continue reading
Massive live updating world clock with births, deaths (by dozens of categories), world population and more. Check it out.