- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Offering for the ERLC – SUNDAY, JUNE 4, 2017
- Would You Pray for Our 2017 Pastors’ Conference Speakers?
- In Defense of Study Bibles: Why Dave Could Be Wrong
- SBC PC: Mark Dever Speaks about John Onwuchekwa
- About that lawsuit against NAMB
- Just Preach the Word
- Recovering the Heart of Southern Baptist Church Life
- Financial Overview of the IMB: A Ten Year Summary (by Roger Simpson)
- The Dangers of Study Bibles and Why I Prefer Plain Text Bibles
- 99 Days Sober: My First S.M.A.R.T. Recovery Meeting
- 95 Days Sober: Dan’s Little Brother
- 94 Days Sober: How does addiction and mental illness relate?
- 93 Days Sober: Protect Your Sobriety
- 91 Days (13 weeks) Sober: Cutting Up Credit Cards
- 90 Days Sober: Recovery is Possible
- 88 Days Sober: Making Amends Led Me to a 5K Race
- 86 Days Sober: This Chair is a Tool
- 84 Days (12 Weeks) Sober: I’m moving back to the USA
- 82 Days Sober
- 81 Days Sober: No More Hiding
- How do you define addiction?
- Depakote ER for Bipolar Disorder: My Daily Review
- 80 Days Sober “Get back to where you once belonged”
- Anger: It’s how I survived my first week sober
- Sobriety Milestone: I got kicked off talk radio for profanity
Monthly Archives: October 2007
Acts 29 posted this list for anyone who serves as an executive pastor.
Read this satire (I think) piece from Monday Morning Insight. Todd lists some funny memo lines that people have written on their giving checks at church. #4 Don’t cash before Wednesday
The blogosphere has a way of generating more and more information by the day. Check out this list of 1001 list posts to read before you die!
Check out this helpful use of technology for Bible instruction.
Read this lengthy new post by Dr. K responding to the recent divorce dust up with John Piper.
The Official Ten-Code List for Police communications lists 10-19 as meaning “return to…”. We pray that after yesterday’s extreme weather in and around the Ville, anybody affected will be able to return to normal. In this week’s roundup, many folks … Continue reading
With all the hype around Bill Hybel’s so-called repentance, we’ve missed something. Read Rick Mansfield’s timely caution: Lot’s of folks are having some kind of “Aha!” moment with Hybels’ confession. But I would still venture to say that discipleship is … Continue reading