- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Five Lies People Tell about the Church (by Joel Rainey)
- PROPOSED RESOLUTION ON KINGDOM UNITY IN THE SBC AND THE NATION
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Jimmy Meek
- What it Means to be Someone’s Pastor
- Whither Henceforth? Moore, Unity, and a Path Forward
- How we pray for those we know who aren’t followers of Jesus
- Steve Gaines Comments on ERLC/Moore Unity Statement
- Tips for a Great 2017 Pastors’ Conference Experience
- SBC PC: Brent Hobbs Answers Some Questions about Jose Abella
- ERLC Executive Committee & Russell Moore Release Public Statement
- AA Step 3: Turning control over to God
- “40 Days Past” my poem about going sober
- Six stupid excuses for refusing rehab (and the real reason you already know)
- Everyday sober is a victory, especially the blahs
- My “never again” list… since I’ve quit drinking
- What are the important sobriety milestones?
- AA Step 2: I’m a spiritual burnout and my higher power an’t saying much
- Running for my recovery, can exercise keep me sober?
- How long after I quit drinking before my sleep returns to normal?
- About the time I had a meth mule girlfriend
Monthly Archives: October 2007
Acts 29 posted this list for anyone who serves as an executive pastor.
Read this satire (I think) piece from Monday Morning Insight. Todd lists some funny memo lines that people have written on their giving checks at church. #4 Don’t cash before Wednesday
The blogosphere has a way of generating more and more information by the day. Check out this list of 1001 list posts to read before you die!
Check out this helpful use of technology for Bible instruction.
Read this lengthy new post by Dr. K responding to the recent divorce dust up with John Piper.
The Official Ten-Code List for Police communications lists 10-19 as meaning “return to…”. We pray that after yesterday’s extreme weather in and around the Ville, anybody affected will be able to return to normal. In this week’s roundup, many folks … Continue reading
With all the hype around Bill Hybel’s so-called repentance, we’ve missed something. Read Rick Mansfield’s timely caution: Lot’s of folks are having some kind of “Aha!” moment with Hybels’ confession. But I would still venture to say that discipleship is … Continue reading