- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- What are you doing for Easter?
- Five Lies People Tell about the Church (by Joel Rainey)
- PROPOSED RESOLUTION ON KINGDOM UNITY IN THE SBC AND THE NATION
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Jimmy Meek
- What it Means to be Someone’s Pastor
- Whither Henceforth? Moore, Unity, and a Path Forward
- How we pray for those we know who aren’t followers of Jesus
- Steve Gaines Comments on ERLC/Moore Unity Statement
- Tips for a Great 2017 Pastors’ Conference Experience
- SBC PC: Brent Hobbs Answers Some Questions about Jose Abella
- Don’t tell my sponsor, but I deserve a Darwin award for last night
- What is 13th stepping?
- AA Step 3: Turning control over to God
- “40 Days Past” my poem about going sober
- Six stupid excuses for refusing rehab (and the real reason you already know)
- Everyday sober is a victory, especially the blahs
- My “never again” list… since I’ve quit drinking
- What are the important sobriety milestones?
- AA Step 2: I’m a spiritual burnout and my higher power an’t saying much
- Running for my recovery, can exercise keep me sober?
Monthly Archives: October 2007
Based on last week’s conversation, I want to offer more open forum posts on this site. But I am just one guy. So I want to hear from you. What topics or questions do you want to talk about? This … Continue reading
Justin Taylor breaks down Wayne Grudem’s teaching on the doctrine of the Trinity into a single blog post!
Todd Rhoades offers some thoughts on leaving your church.
Read Todd’s agreement and disagreement with Banner of Truth.
I’ve been in Seminary forever – or at least it feels that way. I came to Boyce in 1999 and started at Southern in 2004. Mark Twain spoke well when he said, “Education is that which reveals to the wise, … Continue reading
Read Tim Challies recent interview with Daren Rowse of Problogger.net