- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- Has health insurance affected your church’s pastor search or your search for a church?
- A Theory on the Absence of Revival and the Plight of the American Church
- Graham & Prestonwood’s Serious Threat to Cooperative Ministry Efforts
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
- How do I know when I’ve hit “rock bottom?”
Monthly Archives: October 2007
Phil Johnson explains how you can get linked on the Pyromaniacs blogroll.
The official Ten-Code list for police communication lists 10-12 as “stand by (stop)”. I don’t know how to relate that to anything, but I figured it might help you win a trivia game someday. Keep reading for all the best … Continue reading
Brister needs you help. Mark Driscol is offering to preach on user suggested topics. You can vote for the same question 10 times each day – and even more if you are a Reformed Sith. So go vote for his … Continue reading
Read Alan Knox’s on multi part series on this question: I do not believe that we can justify paying a salary to an elder/pastor from Scripture . . . 1. Elders specifically should “work with their hands” in order to … Continue reading
Here is a pragmatic look at why and how to borrow another preacher’s ideas for your sermon. HT:MMI Here is what I am saying. I think it is AWESOME when a pastor uses another pastor’s sermon. Here is why.
Get the dirty truth about your Cooperative Program dollars. In conclusion, how responsible are we as Southern Baptists when we give money to a state convention that keeps more money than it gives to missions? How just is it that … Continue reading