- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Easter Visitors at a Plateaued Church
- The complicated world of SBC trustee representation
- The Unemployable: When Missionaries Return
- Young Leaders Advisory Council Survey
- What are you doing for Easter?
- Five Lies People Tell about the Church (by Joel Rainey)
- PROPOSED RESOLUTION ON KINGDOM UNITY IN THE SBC AND THE NATION
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Jimmy Meek
- What it Means to be Someone’s Pastor
- Whither Henceforth? Moore, Unity, and a Path Forward
- Addiction is a bully. Recovery is fighting back.
- 6 weeks sober: 42 days without drinking and learning to cope with life
- I’m sober but still making stupid choices (that’s why I need my higher power)
- What is 13th stepping?
- AA Step 3: Turning control over to God
- “40 Days Past” my poem about going sober
- Six stupid excuses for refusing rehab (and the real reason you already know)
- Everyday sober is a victory, especially the blahs
- My “never again” list… since I’ve quit drinking
- What are the important sobriety milestones?
Monthly Archives: October 2007
Phil Johnson explains how you can get linked on the Pyromaniacs blogroll.
The official Ten-Code list for police communication lists 10-12 as “stand by (stop)”. I don’t know how to relate that to anything, but I figured it might help you win a trivia game someday. Keep reading for all the best … Continue reading
Brister needs you help. Mark Driscol is offering to preach on user suggested topics. You can vote for the same question 10 times each day – and even more if you are a Reformed Sith. So go vote for his … Continue reading
Read Alan Knox’s on multi part series on this question: I do not believe that we can justify paying a salary to an elder/pastor from Scripture . . . 1. Elders specifically should “work with their hands” in order to … Continue reading
Here is a pragmatic look at why and how to borrow another preacher’s ideas for your sermon. HT:MMI Here is what I am saying. I think it is AWESOME when a pastor uses another pastor’s sermon. Here is why.
Get the dirty truth about your Cooperative Program dollars. In conclusion, how responsible are we as Southern Baptists when we give money to a state convention that keeps more money than it gives to missions? How just is it that … Continue reading