- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- With whom will you pray?
- It’s About Time! Thoughts about Time Management
- An Open Letter to Steve Gaines Regarding Evangelism Taskforce Diversity
- Racial Reconciliation Dodgeball – Responsibility and Solutions
- Will Georgia Baptists be rescued by our 19th Century Calvinist predecessors?
- Moral Licensing in the SBC?
- Ignorance, Deception, or Journalistic Laziness – Take Your Pick: None Are Helpful in Racial Reconciliation Efforts
- It’s World Emoji Day, and You Know What to Do
- Should We Move On From Talking About Our Racist Past?
- Ridgecrest…one more time
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- Day 115 Sober: The Joy of Energy Drinks and Danger of Cross Addiction
- Day 114 Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- Day 108 Sober: What if things get worse?
- Day 107 Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
- 15 Weeks Sober (105 Days): Is my bipolar medicine making me depressed?
- 103 Days Sober: Expanding my “stupid” file
- 102 Days Sober: Still Learning How It Works
- 8 Reasons Why Alcohol-Free Beer Sucks (Especially for Alcoholics)
- My First 100 Days SOBER
Monthly Archives: December 2007
Tony “Tetzel” Kummeropolis “When a vote for Brister’s question rings . . . a soul from purgatory springs.”
Who is up for a challenge over winter break? My favorite Seminary isn’t offering any classes I need this January, so I’ve been looking for a study project. It occurred to me that I could read the entire Bible in … Continue reading
There have been several kind folks who have asked me about my “Ask Anything” question that, for about a month, stood at #1 on Mark Driscoll’s “Ask Anything” website. Some of you will remember that exactly a month ago, I … Continue reading
Visit Said at Southern to answer our latest poll: Select Your Personal Top 3 Republican Presidential Candidates Click here to learn about the presidential candidates. [poll id=”3″]
Christ and Pop-Culture is a new team blog written by a few Southern Seminary students and their friends. They are seeking to help Christians think rightly about the various things that one encounters in pop-culture. In their words: “Pop Culture … Continue reading
I’ve donated Said at Southeastern Seminary to people from North Carolina and they are doing some good work with it.