- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- Has health insurance affected your church’s pastor search or your search for a church?
- A Theory on the Absence of Revival and the Plight of the American Church
- Graham & Prestonwood’s Serious Threat to Cooperative Ministry Efforts
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
- How do I know when I’ve hit “rock bottom?”
Monthly Archives: January 2008
No, not that stuff about chapel… Today, during the 1PM-2PM [EST] time-slot, Timmy will be on the Calling for Truth radio program in connection with his 2008 Puritan Reading Challenge. You can listen to the program by going HERE and … Continue reading
Mark at Seminary Survival Guide has been writing about getting the most out of your classes. He argues that students must pick which classes to focus on. My point in this series of posts is this (mildly controversial) idea: not … Continue reading
This post is the first of a three part series. (Beginning, Middle, End) Owen Strachan is a Southern Seminary alumni and is presently a Ph.D. student at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. You can also listen to our podcast interview with … Continue reading
Dr. Chuck Lawless recently shared some finding about the habits that make for an effective evangelistic pastor. There are some real lessons for here for church leaders who practice what they preach. Read more about it from Larry Baker
Thanks to Timmy and the P&P Puritan Podcast, we have a great bit of insight on the Southern Baptist Convention from Dr. Mark Dever (SBTS alumni, trustee and Dr. Mohler’s homeboy). Here is the key point
Let’s get metaphysical! And remember, next Friday will be the Evangelism First! roundup for February. Keep your posts coming!