- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- BP Reports Prestonwood to Continue CP Giving
- Of Course Evangelism is a Spiritual Gift
- “Called?” Then you’re more likely to experience burnout.
- Real Numbers: SBC In Free-Fall Compared to Southern Population, But Green Shoots Are Everywhere
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Nathan Rose
- SBCPC Scholarship Recipients (Round 1)
- 2017 SBC Pastor’s Conference: Is this what the SBC is supposed to look like?
- SBC PC: Jamie Cartledge Answers Some Questions about Chris Davis
- Jesus, the Last Adam, Resurrection, and a Syrian Family
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Ryan Rice
- Definition of Alcoholism
- 10 Ways Having an Affair Screwed Up My Life
- Seventy days sober (10 weeks) Is paws a real thing?
- 12 Ways Going Sober is Like Having Sex
- Wanted: Kick-Ass Recovery Bloggers
- Sober Shoutouts: Dealing with Bad Days, Living the Spiritual Principles
- Yoda would be an epic AA sponsor. Here’s 14 quotes to prove it.
- The serenity prayer told with emoji shit 💩
- 66 Days Sober: Learning the opposite of character defects
- Word Clouds: The 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous
Monthly Archives: January 2008
Check out this new video from Rhett & Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io8X4pz_QJ0 Catch their live web show tonight at 9 PM.
Integrity? Most would say it’s a core element of Christian ethics. Most definitions would include factual reporting and truth telling in the mix. Let’s just say I was sick when I saw the ERLC bending the truth to promote the … Continue reading
The feature for the second roundup of every month for 2008 is Cultural Engagement. Blogging has the potential to be a quality source of up-to-the-minute analysis of changes and trends in our culture. It has been my pleasure to assemble … Continue reading
The boys down South are building a project patterned after SAS called Said At New Orleans Seminary. I suppose we started a trend, or maybe just found a new way for Seminary students to hang out.
Read this amazing story of God’s grace from Abraham Piper. HT: Cross Eyed