- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Why Don’t “Dreamers” Just Get Legal?
- And THIS Is Family Values?
- Reflections on Dr. King’s Quotes (Dr. C.B. Scott)
- Before the #metoo moment: Act NOW to address sexual assault in your church
- Would You Have Stood With Dr. King? Or Been Silent?
- A Word about Comments and Moderation (and Grumpiness)
- Andy Savage, Sexual Assault, and the Church
- Stephen King’s IT Movie : Community, Grace, and The Gospel
- Hollywood, Sexual Assault, and Last Night’s Golden Globes
- Reflections on the Advent of the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship (Wm. Dwight McKissic, Sr.)
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: January 2008
Mark at wants to link your story from Seminary Survival Guide: Also, you’ve read a couple of stories about my seminary and ministry experiences. I know hearing about me all the time is quickly going to get old. So if … Continue reading
12-Martin-Luther-King-Said.mp3 This podcast contains a recording of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. speaking at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary on April 19, 1961. The speech is more remarkable considering the context. Southern Baptists were not unified in their posture toward … Continue reading
LifeWay is making public a large collection of statistics that breakdown new information from the 2006 Southern Baptist Convention Annual Church Profile. This Southern Baptist Convention Statistics page has nearly a dozen charts.
Join Timmy Brister and many others with a challenge to read one puritan title per month + using Valley of Vision for devotions. Timmy’s challenge brings out a central truth we often overlook: church reform begins with personal reformation. Take … Continue reading
Trevin Wax has posted the best article to date on the struggles of the Southern Baptist convention to involve young leaders. His piece is titled Bridging the Generation Gap in the SBC.
Disclaimer: Said at Southern is an unofficial network of bloggers associated with the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. As such, the Seminary administration is not involved in this blog. The view expressed in this post, like all others, is the opinion … Continue reading
I looking over the Said At Southern statistics for 2007 and wanted to thank all our supporters with an insiders look back at SAS founding year. Top Posts From 2007 Based On Pageviews NT Wright Interview James Merritt Controversy Derek … Continue reading