- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- What are you doing for Easter?
- Five Lies People Tell about the Church (by Joel Rainey)
- PROPOSED RESOLUTION ON KINGDOM UNITY IN THE SBC AND THE NATION
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Jimmy Meek
- What it Means to be Someone’s Pastor
- Whither Henceforth? Moore, Unity, and a Path Forward
- How we pray for those we know who aren’t followers of Jesus
- Steve Gaines Comments on ERLC/Moore Unity Statement
- Tips for a Great 2017 Pastors’ Conference Experience
- SBC PC: Brent Hobbs Answers Some Questions about Jose Abella
- Don’t tell my sponsor, but I deserve a Darwin award for last night
- What is 13th stepping?
- AA Step 3: Turning control over to God
- “40 Days Past” my poem about going sober
- Six stupid excuses for refusing rehab (and the real reason you already know)
- Everyday sober is a victory, especially the blahs
- My “never again” list… since I’ve quit drinking
- What are the important sobriety milestones?
- AA Step 2: I’m a spiritual burnout and my higher power an’t saying much
- Running for my recovery, can exercise keep me sober?
Monthly Archives: February 2008
Here is a clever piece of sociology for our information age from one of my new favorite tech blogs. Anyone up for cultural analysis or worldview deconstruction?
I’m sorry to just now be linking this video, I am a few days behind on my email and RSS feeds. You can find the origininal here. HT: Ron for emailing me about it http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7056448707523449803&hl=en-GB Lyrics Wayne Grudem “Go Grease … Continue reading
A few programming notes for Said At Southern readers: Terry Delaney has agreed to provide an abstract of his chapel blogging here at Said at Southern. His goal is to provide a brief summary of who said what at the … Continue reading
“Theology Weekend” at Karis Community Church Feb. 1-3, 2008, Columbia, Missouri, Dr. Tom Schreiner “Jesus… Who?” A Forum on the Person and Work of Jesus: Tom Schreiner, Shakir Al-Ani, and Bill Haney “Ask the Theologian” Q & A on Christianity … Continue reading
This post is the third of a three part series. (Beginning, Middle, End) Owen Strachan is a Southern Seminary alumni and is presently a Ph.D. student at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. You can also listen to our podcast interview with … Continue reading
So, the Roundup Redactor fell behind in his work last week, but I am now pleased to offer a two-for-one deal. Two weeks for the price of one. This week we will combine the Evangelism First! roundup with Engaging Culture.