- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Why Don’t “Dreamers” Just Get Legal?
- And THIS Is Family Values?
- Reflections on Dr. King’s Quotes (Dr. C.B. Scott)
- Before the #metoo moment: Act NOW to address sexual assault in your church
- Would You Have Stood With Dr. King? Or Been Silent?
- A Word about Comments and Moderation (and Grumpiness)
- Andy Savage, Sexual Assault, and the Church
- Stephen King’s IT Movie : Community, Grace, and The Gospel
- Hollywood, Sexual Assault, and Last Night’s Golden Globes
- Reflections on the Advent of the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship (Wm. Dwight McKissic, Sr.)
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: February 2008
Here is a clever piece of sociology for our information age from one of my new favorite tech blogs. Anyone up for cultural analysis or worldview deconstruction?
I’m sorry to just now be linking this video, I am a few days behind on my email and RSS feeds. You can find the origininal here. HT: Ron for emailing me about it http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7056448707523449803&hl=en-GB Lyrics Wayne Grudem “Go Grease … Continue reading
A few programming notes for Said At Southern readers: Terry Delaney has agreed to provide an abstract of his chapel blogging here at Said at Southern. His goal is to provide a brief summary of who said what at the … Continue reading
“Theology Weekend” at Karis Community Church Feb. 1-3, 2008, Columbia, Missouri, Dr. Tom Schreiner “Jesus… Who?” A Forum on the Person and Work of Jesus: Tom Schreiner, Shakir Al-Ani, and Bill Haney “Ask the Theologian” Q & A on Christianity … Continue reading
This post is the third of a three part series. (Beginning, Middle, End) Owen Strachan is a Southern Seminary alumni and is presently a Ph.D. student at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. You can also listen to our podcast interview with … Continue reading
So, the Roundup Redactor fell behind in his work last week, but I am now pleased to offer a two-for-one deal. Two weeks for the price of one. This week we will combine the Evangelism First! roundup with Engaging Culture.