- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- REVIEW: Removing the Stain of Racism from the Southern Baptist Convention
- Rejecting the Utilitarian Image of Man (an examination of our attitudes about immigration and abortion)
- Why Don’t “Dreamers” Just Get Legal?
- And THIS Is Family Values?
- Reflections on Dr. King’s Quotes (Dr. C.B. Scott)
- Before the #metoo moment: Act NOW to address sexual assault in your church
- Would You Have Stood With Dr. King? Or Been Silent?
- A Word about Comments and Moderation (and Grumpiness)
- Andy Savage, Sexual Assault, and the Church
- Stephen King’s IT Movie : Community, Grace, and The Gospel
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: March 2008
Les Puryear is recovering from his groundbreaking effort with the Small Church Conference. Here are the links he’s posted that covered the event. Great work Les! Small Church Leadership Conference Podcasts Andy Atkins Quinn Hooks Post 1 Quinn Hooks Post … Continue reading
Read the review of Young, Restless, Reformed. I’ve been told that Southern Seminary makes an appearance.
We’ve gone to overtime baby! [poll=25] It’s taken two long weeks to get here, but we’ve finally narrowed down the field of Southern Seminary related bloggers down to four. The comments, the hype – hype – hype – hype – … Continue reading
Trevin Wax has posted a brief introduction to the Peter Enns Controversy: On March 27, the Board of Trustees at Westminster Theological Seminary announced that professor Peter Enns would be suspended from teaching at the conclusion of this school year. … Continue reading
Dr. Bill Henard of Porter Memorial Baptist Church in Lexington, KY, preached from Genesis 39:1-9 today in Alumni Chapel. The sermon challenged us that if we do anything in ministry we should commit to being a person of integrity. Sermon: … Continue reading
Biblical Spiritual Disciplines for Real People This is the most popular conference Don has held in local churches across America. In it he teaches simple, biblical solutions to the almost universal problems of (1) drudgery in prayer resulting from habitually … Continue reading
Ligonier Ministries has a blog up and running.