- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Open Letter to the Wearied Pastor (by Dr. Kevin Blackwell)
- Prestonwood and the ERLC: The EC Responds
- Prestonwood, The ERLC, and The Cooperative Program (By Jedidiah Coppenger)
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- My recovery playlist – good songs for dealing with addiciton
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
Monthly Archives: March 2008
Ben Arment is blogging about his experience in Washington D.C. at the Capitol Hill Weekender. As a former church planter, he has had a little church culture shock at Dever’s Church. I think this quote is very insightful. I was … Continue reading
photo credit: D.L. For a long time I’ve wanted to create a who’s who of the Said at Southern Network. Obviously, there are a lot of standouts in our field of 192 blogs. (58 alumni, 115 students, 19 faculty) So, … Continue reading
Southern Seminary alumni Brent Thomas has launched a podcast exploring Christianity in music that is not “Christian” music. It won’t change the world, but it might change the way you think about “Christian” music. The Habañero Hour is a periodic … Continue reading
post-modern post-protestant post-reformed post-evangelical post-emergent I remember when going “postal” meant you were a dangerous nutter. Now it just means you have a future in Christian publishing.
CT just posted an article by Trevin Wax. I’m sure it won’t be the last time. Read Our Ears Still Itch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR9OtbZ9R8Y This Prescription Is For You