- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Real Numbers: SBC In Free-Fall Compared to Southern Population, But Green Shoots Are Everywhere
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Nathan Rose
- SBCPC Scholarship Recipients (Round 1)
- 2017 SBC Pastor’s Conference: Is this what the SBC is supposed to look like?
- SBC PC: Jamie Cartledge Answers Some Questions about Chris Davis
- Jesus, the Last Adam, Resurrection, and a Syrian Family
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Ryan Rice
- A Christian, and Baptist, Response to Syria and War (by Joey Giles)
- You Can Help! Scholarships for Smaller Church Pastors
- Pastors’ Conference Scholarship Application
- Yoda would be an epic AA sponsor. Here’s 14 quotes to prove it.
- The serenity prayer told with emoji shit 💩
- 66 Days Sober: Learning the opposite of character defects
- Word Clouds: The 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Do I need a sponsor to get sober?
- How can I explain my addiciton and recovery to my kids?
- 9 Weeks Sober (63 Days) Starting to Believe the AA Promises
- Day 61 Sober: I’m the ghost who walked into church on Easter morning
- 60 Days Sober: The Roller Coaster Continues
- 56 Days Sober (8 Weeks) So why did I want to get drunk tonight?
Monthly Archives: March 2008
Ben Arment is blogging about his experience in Washington D.C. at the Capitol Hill Weekender. As a former church planter, he has had a little church culture shock at Dever’s Church. I think this quote is very insightful. I was … Continue reading
photo credit: D.L. For a long time I’ve wanted to create a who’s who of the Said at Southern Network. Obviously, there are a lot of standouts in our field of 192 blogs. (58 alumni, 115 students, 19 faculty) So, … Continue reading
Southern Seminary alumni Brent Thomas has launched a podcast exploring Christianity in music that is not “Christian” music. It won’t change the world, but it might change the way you think about “Christian” music. The Habañero Hour is a periodic … Continue reading
post-modern post-protestant post-reformed post-evangelical post-emergent I remember when going “postal” meant you were a dangerous nutter. Now it just means you have a future in Christian publishing.
CT just posted an article by Trevin Wax. I’m sure it won’t be the last time. Read Our Ears Still Itch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR9OtbZ9R8Y This Prescription Is For You