- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: April 2008
Sorry to be posting so many videos, but this one was really great. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahg6qcgoay4
Darren Rowse the original Problogger (read Challies interview) has declared April 14 to be: Blogger Appreciation Day We’re in it together, blogging is about collaboration and together going further than we can by ourselves – so why not help another … Continue reading
Since Louisville is the home turf of Said at Southern, I thought I would send a big hat tip welcome to all the bloggers registered for the Band of Bloggers. Welcome To Louisville! 1. Timmy Brister – Louisville, KY 2. … Continue reading
You can watch 8 video clips from the 2006 Together For The Gospel (T4G) conference on their website. There is one for each of the speakers and one from the panel.
I’ve been looking forward to next week since the first T4G in 2006. I wasn’t able to attend then, but this year is a go! Leave a comment below if you’ll be there. I’m also looking forward to the fellowship … Continue reading
After mixing it up in our forum on the Ben Stein’s Expelled movie, I decided to go back and listen to Dr. Alvin Plantinga 2007 Norton Lectures at Southern Seminary. It was interesting that some of the debate went exaclty … Continue reading
Here are some clips from YouTube from the How Should We Then Live? video series by Francis Schaeffer. These three clips (about 9 minutes each) show the full episode titled The Age of Personal Peace & Affluence. Francis Schaeffer “Idol … Continue reading