- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Of Course Evangelism is a Spiritual Gift
- “Called?” Then you’re more likely to experience burnout.
- Real Numbers: SBC In Free-Fall Compared to Southern Population, But Green Shoots Are Everywhere
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Nathan Rose
- SBCPC Scholarship Recipients (Round 1)
- 2017 SBC Pastor’s Conference: Is this what the SBC is supposed to look like?
- SBC PC: Jamie Cartledge Answers Some Questions about Chris Davis
- Jesus, the Last Adam, Resurrection, and a Syrian Family
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Ryan Rice
- A Christian, and Baptist, Response to Syria and War (by Joey Giles)
- Seventy days sober (10 weeks) Is paws a real thing?
- 12 Ways Going Sober is Like Having Sex
- Wanted: Kick-Ass Recovery Bloggers
- Sober Shoutouts: Dealing with Bad Days, Living the Spiritual Principles
- Yoda would be an epic AA sponsor. Here’s 14 quotes to prove it.
- The serenity prayer told with emoji shit 💩
- 66 Days Sober: Learning the opposite of character defects
- Word Clouds: The 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Do I need a sponsor to get sober?
- How can I explain my addiciton and recovery to my kids?
Monthly Archives: May 2008
Jim Hamilton, incoming SBTS professor, said . . . If you decide to read through the Greek New Testament, be careful. The things in that book got most of its authors killed, and when people have taken it seriously in … Continue reading
Les Puryear said… I am issuing a call to all SBC seminaries to add new curriculum for the training of the future pastors of the majority of our churches: small churches. The following are just a few of the principles … Continue reading
From Dr. Mohler: People who cannot maintain mental attention cannot know the intimacy of prayer, and God does not maintain a Facebook page. Our ability to focus attention is not just about the mind, for it is also a reflection … Continue reading
Bartley, James W. Worship that Pleases God: a Biblical Perspective. New York: Baal Hamon Publishing, 2008. 298 pp. $17.99 Introduction and Background About The Publisher Before I introduce this particular book and author, I would like to introduce the publishing … Continue reading