- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- Are You Celebrating the Reformation?
- Simple evaluation of the ruling that the housing allowance is unconstitutional
- Housing allowance struck down by federal judge, again
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: May 2008
Terry Delaney (the newest SBTS uber-blogger) has written a guest post for my children’s ministry website to review the Truth and Grace Memory Books published by Founders Ministries. He concludes: Given the lack of biblical knowledge rampant in our churches … Continue reading
“The Lay of the Evangelical Land” A review and discussion of The Courage To Be Protestant, chapter 1
This is the first part of our team book review & forum based on The Courage To Be Protestant by David F. Wells. (series index here) It was written by Robert E. Sagers, a Ph.D student at Southern Seminary (and … Continue reading
I’m not really familiar with Ed Young and his ministry, but I skim his blog for SBC Voices. This video caught my attention and was worth watching. If you’re into church planting it might interest you too. He’s talking about … Continue reading
I just posted a poll over at SBC Voices where you can choose your top nominee for SBC president next month. Go vote and link it from your blog (if you’re an SBC blogger). Vote for SBC president at SBC … Continue reading
Here is a two part video interview from the Whiteboard Conference with two Southern Seminary alumni, Ed Stetzer and Mark Dever. You can see many more videos from this conference on their YouTube channel. Dever answers some straightforward questions about … Continue reading