- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- BP Reports Prestonwood to Continue CP Giving
- Of Course Evangelism is a Spiritual Gift
- “Called?” Then you’re more likely to experience burnout.
- Real Numbers: SBC In Free-Fall Compared to Southern Population, But Green Shoots Are Everywhere
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Nathan Rose
- SBCPC Scholarship Recipients (Round 1)
- 2017 SBC Pastor’s Conference: Is this what the SBC is supposed to look like?
- SBC PC: Jamie Cartledge Answers Some Questions about Chris Davis
- Jesus, the Last Adam, Resurrection, and a Syrian Family
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Ryan Rice
- 10 Ways Having an Affair Fucked Up My Life
- Seventy days sober (10 weeks) Is paws a real thing?
- 12 Ways Going Sober is Like Having Sex
- Wanted: Kick-Ass Recovery Bloggers
- Sober Shoutouts: Dealing with Bad Days, Living the Spiritual Principles
- Yoda would be an epic AA sponsor. Here’s 14 quotes to prove it.
- The serenity prayer told with emoji shit 💩
- 66 Days Sober: Learning the opposite of character defects
- Word Clouds: The 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Do I need a sponsor to get sober?
Monthly Archives: May 2008
Weep with those who weep (Romans 12:15b) I saw the news this morning about the Chapman Family Tragedy. Then remembered this video from October 2007. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B1XM9jWiLI
Last week, I asked you to help me design a poll about the purpose of Sunday school. After some good feedback, I’m ready to open it up for voting. [poll id=”27″] [poll id=”28″] Something Else To Talk About What steps … Continue reading
Next month (June 10-11), I’ll be going to my first Southern Baptist Convention Annual Meeting. This year it’s hosted in Indianapolis, about 2 hours north of SBTS. This post is your chance to connect with other Said at Southern readers … Continue reading
Nathan Finn has listed some of the frequent questions his students ask about the SBC.
Here are all the posts from Alex Chediak’s coverage for the reThink conference. reThink Conference – Session V – Randy Stinson reThink Conference – Session IV – Steve Wright reThink Conference – Session III – Dave Owen reThink Conference – … Continue reading
Said at Southern is coordinating a group book review & forum based on the new book by David F. Wells titled The Courage To Be Protestant. In this post, I’ll introduce our project and provide some background information on David … Continue reading