- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- Are You Celebrating the Reformation?
- Simple evaluation of the ruling that the housing allowance is unconstitutional
- Housing allowance struck down by federal judge, again
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: May 2008
Weep with those who weep (Romans 12:15b) I saw the news this morning about the Chapman Family Tragedy. Then remembered this video from October 2007. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B1XM9jWiLI
Last week, I asked you to help me design a poll about the purpose of Sunday school. After some good feedback, I’m ready to open it up for voting. [poll id=”27″] [poll id=”28″] Something Else To Talk About What steps … Continue reading
Next month (June 10-11), I’ll be going to my first Southern Baptist Convention Annual Meeting. This year it’s hosted in Indianapolis, about 2 hours north of SBTS. This post is your chance to connect with other Said at Southern readers … Continue reading
Nathan Finn has listed some of the frequent questions his students ask about the SBC.
Here are all the posts from Alex Chediak’s coverage for the reThink conference. reThink Conference – Session V – Randy Stinson reThink Conference – Session IV – Steve Wright reThink Conference – Session III – Dave Owen reThink Conference – … Continue reading
Said at Southern is coordinating a group book review & forum based on the new book by David F. Wells titled The Courage To Be Protestant. In this post, I’ll introduce our project and provide some background information on David … Continue reading