- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: May 2008
Matt Crawford just posted the first volume of Adorare Mente, the Student Journal of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. At least two of the debut writers also maintain blogs: Blake White and Trevin Wax. Owen Strachan and Adam Winters, who … Continue reading
There is another declaration coming out about Evangelicals and the Environment. This one is supported by the Southern Baptist Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission as well as some other noted Evangelical groups. It is very short and also expresses a … Continue reading
Update: I’ve added a Photo Credit page that lists the new photos I’ve added. I will look to add more in a few weeks. So, let me know if you really don’t like any of the current set. One of … Continue reading
Blackaby, Henry. Holiness: God’s Plan for Fullness of Life. Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2003. 106 pp. $14.99. Introduction and Background Information Henry Blackaby has been in the ministry for over 50 years. He has served in the local church, as … Continue reading
Read this post by Derek Brown (SBTS student) before it’s too late: How to Waste Your Theological Education
Scott Lee, a Southern Seminary alumnus, currently serves as the Minister of Worship at State Street Baptist Church in New Albany, IN. He has a heart for God-centered worship and it shows in his selections of music each week. He … Continue reading