- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- Are You Celebrating the Reformation?
- Simple evaluation of the ruling that the housing allowance is unconstitutional
- Housing allowance struck down by federal judge, again
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: June 2008
Founder’s Conference compilation post and Dr. Whitney converts Timmy Terry Delany’s review of Tell Me About Heaven by Randy Alcorn Michael Spencer meditates on a humble relic Mike Hamby getting after those men More Peter Beck from Berlin Trevin Wax … Continue reading
This is the sixth part of our team book review & forum based on The Courage To Be Protestant by David F. Wells. (series index here) It was written by Stephen Newell, associate pastor of Louisville Baptist Deaf Church and … Continue reading
Conference Details August 25-26, 2008 Speakers include: R. Albert Mohler, Jr., Tom Nettles, Malcolm Yarnell, and more Registration for the conference is $80.00 per person (including meals) and only $40.00 for students. Book giveaways Conference Resources: Fuller Center Informational Brochure … Continue reading
My wife reads a blog entitled Preschooler’s and Peace. Kendra, the woman who writes the blog, has eight children with the most recent child being born 5 May 2008. “Little Joe” as they call him was taken to the ER, … Continue reading
This is taken from I.D.E. Thomas’ Puritan Daily Devotional Chronicles from June 24 “…the sin which doth so easily beset us…” (Heb. 12:1) Sit down and think what real good this sin has ever done you. Think what hurt it … Continue reading
Sad news from the Towers Timmy podcasts with Don Whitney Why We Believe Children Who Die Go to Heaven by Akin and Mohler Trevin Wax reviews The Courage To Be Protestant Josh Buice OFFICIAL: Westboro Baptist Church Interview – PART … Continue reading
I always thought that “historic baptists” would be slow to adopt new technology, but I was wrong. Check out the live video (and achieves) from the 2008 Founders Ministries Conference sponsored by Timmy Brister. Several speakers with SBTS connections are … Continue reading