- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- One Essential Mark of Church Revitalization
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Monthly Archives: August 2008
Why are you at seminary? If you are like most, you will say that you are at seminary in order to receive training for ministry. You are learning. You are working. You are thinking hard. You are doing what is … Continue reading
Dr. Jerry Vines is the president of Jerry Vines Ministries in Woodstock, Ga. He has served at president of SBC from 1988-90. He and his wife, Janet, have four children and seven grandchildren. Dr. Vines preached on John 3:16 today. … Continue reading
Dr. Jerry Vines is the president of Jerry Vines Ministries in Woodstock, Ga. He has served at president of SBC from 1988-90. He and his wife, Janet, have four children and seven grandchildren. In the 1870’s archaeologists discovered an obelisk … Continue reading
Q: How does paying $860 for one online theology class make you feel? A: Only a little less cheated than dropping the class and failing to graduate.