- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Open Letter to the Wearied Pastor (by Dr. Kevin Blackwell)
- Prestonwood and the ERLC: The EC Responds
- Prestonwood, The ERLC, and The Cooperative Program (By Jedidiah Coppenger)
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- My recovery playlist – good songs for dealing with addiciton
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
Monthly Archives: September 2008
The need for Christian education was emphasized by Jesus himself. In fact, the early believers “devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and fellowship and to the breaking of bread and the prayers” (Acts 2:42) and “were more noble than those … Continue reading
The first stage of the tagline contest is almost finished, so if you want to get your best suggestion in the poll you need to act fast.
Should a minister officiate at the weddings of unbelievers? This is the question that Dr. Russell Moore answers in his latest Henry Institute blog. I respect the way he offers straight talk on a confusing issue for many young pastors … Continue reading
December 27, 2008 – January 6, 2009 Price is under $3,000 Free tuition for any 2 of the following: NT 1, NT 2, OT 1, OT 2 Information meeting Thurs, 18 September at 9 a.m