We’re in it together, blogging is about collaboration and together going further than we can by ourselves – so why not help another blogger today by shooting them a word of encouragement, a pep talk, a congratulations, an idea to help them improve or some other positive constructive message. Better still, do it publicly on your blog and tell the world about another blogger who you appreciate.
Who Do I Appreciate?
- Timmy Brister: He is of course, the one who helped get Said at Southern off the ground by linking here and becoming one of the original contributors. His provocative blog was something I enjoyed before I met the guy and am glad to call him a friend – even as I tease him for being infamous.
- Trevin Wax: Another big helper in establishing this website. I appreciate Trevin joining me to interview Derek Webb and Brad Waggoner – not to mention inviting me to come along and podcast NT Wright.
- Michael Spencer: I know you guys are all tired of the iMonk, but I tend to learn more from people outside my bubble.
- Albert Mohler: I was reading his blog before I knew what a blogging was. If every Christian thinker was as free with their writing as him the Internet would be a better place.
- 200+ SAS Network bloggers: I can’t list everyone else, but I do skim all your feeds and always find something helpful and Christ honoring.