- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- Has health insurance affected your church’s pastor search or your search for a church?
- A Theory on the Absence of Revival and the Plight of the American Church
- Graham & Prestonwood’s Serious Threat to Cooperative Ministry Efforts
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
- How do I know when I’ve hit “rock bottom?”
Author Archives: Guest-Writer
Said at Southern often publishes guest content that would interest our readers. If you have a post idea, just email TonyKummer@gmail.com. This post was written by Will Jackson, a southern seminary student who blogs at Ramblings, Thoughts, and What We … Continue reading
Neither rain nor snow nor gloom of night will stop the Redactor from making his appointed rounds, although they may delay him from time to time. I present below, Southern Seminary bloggers interacting with aspects of our culture at large. … Continue reading
Just in time for the first weekend of March, I am pleased to redact a leap-year edition of the Evangelism First! roundup. Calvinism and Evangelism co-existing peacefully on the same blog? I guess you’ll have to go below the fold … Continue reading
The Redactor is a bit of a curmudgeon, and performed his manly duties this Valentine’s day without complaining, but cannot pass up the opportunity to iterate that the Vatican has admitted that they’re pretty sure St. Valentine never existed. If … Continue reading
So, the Roundup Redactor fell behind in his work last week, but I am now pleased to offer a two-for-one deal. Two weeks for the price of one. This week we will combine the Evangelism First! roundup with Engaging Culture.