- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- BP Reports Prestonwood to Continue CP Giving
- Of Course Evangelism is a Spiritual Gift
- “Called?” Then you’re more likely to experience burnout.
- Real Numbers: SBC In Free-Fall Compared to Southern Population, But Green Shoots Are Everywhere
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Nathan Rose
- SBCPC Scholarship Recipients (Round 1)
- 2017 SBC Pastor’s Conference: Is this what the SBC is supposed to look like?
- SBC PC: Jamie Cartledge Answers Some Questions about Chris Davis
- Jesus, the Last Adam, Resurrection, and a Syrian Family
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Ryan Rice
- Definition of Alcoholism
- 10 Ways Having an Affair Screwed Up My Life
- Seventy days sober (10 weeks) Is paws a real thing?
- 12 Ways Going Sober is Like Having Sex
- Wanted: Kick-Ass Recovery Bloggers
- Sober Shoutouts: Dealing with Bad Days, Living the Spiritual Principles
- Yoda would be an epic AA sponsor. Here’s 14 quotes to prove it.
- The serenity prayer told with emoji shit 💩
- 66 Days Sober: Learning the opposite of character defects
- Word Clouds: The 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous
Author Archives: Guest-Writer
Let’s get metaphysical! And remember, next Friday will be the Evangelism First! roundup for February. Keep your posts coming!
I present this week’s roundup, wherein I exact revenge on all those English professors who wanted to inject their warped vision of “gender as a social construct” into EVERYTHING. Next week will be more theological in theme. Enjoy.
The feature for the second roundup of every month for 2008 is Cultural Engagement. Blogging has the potential to be a quality source of up-to-the-minute analysis of changes and trends in our culture. It has been my pleasure to assemble … Continue reading
The weekly redaction has been a shoot-from-the-hip affair where I’ve tried to point out quality blogging by my fellow Southern Seminary students and line up several links on similar topics. There are literally hundreds of categories into which I’ve filed … Continue reading
I sent out the call for your end-of-the-year blog posts, and find myself gratified at the response. In the waning hours of 2007, I present your thoughts about the year that has been and the year that is to be. … Continue reading
I am assembling a special roundup with your reflections on the end of the year. There are already some very good top 10 lists and year end reflections filed away safely in my Google Reader awaiting redaction. I have been … Continue reading
Merry Southern Baptist Christmas! Gretchen Neisler gives us her Christmas reading picks. Lets us in on the dregs-of-ETS pallet sale at the Campus Lifeway. Kevin Larson wonders why Christmas season seems to turn into ‘boycott season’ for evangelicals. Josh at … Continue reading