- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- Has health insurance affected your church’s pastor search or your search for a church?
- A Theory on the Absence of Revival and the Plight of the American Church
- Graham & Prestonwood’s Serious Threat to Cooperative Ministry Efforts
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
- How do I know when I’ve hit “rock bottom?”
Author Archives: Guest-Writer
No, it’s not Friday. In case you hadn’t heard, the Executive Board of the Missouri Baptist Convention has taken the controversial decision to withdraw already promised and budgeted funding to church plants affiliated with Acts 29. At issue? As far … Continue reading
While engaging in Blog Higher Criticism, there are some times when I come across bits o’ blogging that do not fit neatly into my preconceived themes. If I were a Liberal, I could follow their scholarly lead and simply ignore … Continue reading
Building Bridges Timmy Brister Has a problem with Dr. Yarnell’s uncritically critical remarks at the conference. Links to Stetzer, Dockery, and Nettles’ messages. Links to all the conference audio. Analyzes Stetzer’s statistical presentation. is disappointed in Norman Jameson’s crass and … Continue reading
From the “Only at Southern” file comes a topic that gets endless mileage on campus. That topic is the topic of singleness. Whole blogs have been written about the, well, strange single student situation at Southern. (now that was alliteration … Continue reading
Speaking at GodBlogCon a week ago yesterday, Dr. Mohler issued a call for more Christian bloggers to be out there engaging culture through the medium of blogging.
This guest post was submitted by Doug Smith who writes at Gazing at Glory. He has posted a similar review of What Is A Healthy Church, and a list of related resources. Book Review: The Gospel and Personal Evangelism Reviewed … Continue reading