- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Why Don’t “Dreamers” Just Get Legal?
- And THIS Is Family Values?
- Reflections on Dr. King’s Quotes (Dr. C.B. Scott)
- Before the #metoo moment: Act NOW to address sexual assault in your church
- Would You Have Stood With Dr. King? Or Been Silent?
- A Word about Comments and Moderation (and Grumpiness)
- Andy Savage, Sexual Assault, and the Church
- Stephen King’s IT Movie : Community, Grace, and The Gospel
- Hollywood, Sexual Assault, and Last Night’s Golden Globes
- Reflections on the Advent of the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship (Wm. Dwight McKissic, Sr.)
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Author Archives: Terry Delaney
Watch for my forthcoming review of the updated and revised edition of the classic Experiencing God in November as well as the e-mail interview with the author(s) that will follow.
Driscoll, Mark and Gerry Breshears. Death by Love: Letters from the Cross. Wheaton: Crossway Books, 2008. 272 pp. Hardback, $19.99. Buy from Westminster Books Introduction Mark Driscoll is the founding pastor of Mars Hill Church in Seattle, Wa. He is … Continue reading
Altrogge, Stephen. Game Day for the Glory of God: A Guide for Athletes, Fans, & Wannabes. Wheaton: Crossway Books, 2008. 119 pp. $9.99. Buy from Westminster Books Introduction Stephen Altrogge currently serves as a pastoral intern at Sovereign Grace Church … Continue reading
Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus ed. Nancy Guthrie. Wheaton: Crossway Books, 2008. 142 pp. $12.99. Buy from Westminster Books Note: This is not a book review per se because of the genre of the book (devotional) and the seasonal nature of … Continue reading
Many of you have been blessed to read Dr. Roger Duke’s posts here at Said at Southern about two of the great men in the history of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Continuing his series on the Apostle’s Creed, Dr. Mohler preached on “Whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.”