- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- Has health insurance affected your church’s pastor search or your search for a church?
- A Theory on the Absence of Revival and the Plight of the American Church
- Graham & Prestonwood’s Serious Threat to Cooperative Ministry Efforts
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
- How do I know when I’ve hit “rock bottom?”
Author Archives: Terry Delaney
Watch for my forthcoming review of the updated and revised edition of the classic Experiencing God in November as well as the e-mail interview with the author(s) that will follow.
Driscoll, Mark and Gerry Breshears. Death by Love: Letters from the Cross. Wheaton: Crossway Books, 2008. 272 pp. Hardback, $19.99. Buy from Westminster Books Introduction Mark Driscoll is the founding pastor of Mars Hill Church in Seattle, Wa. He is … Continue reading
Altrogge, Stephen. Game Day for the Glory of God: A Guide for Athletes, Fans, & Wannabes. Wheaton: Crossway Books, 2008. 119 pp. $9.99. Buy from Westminster Books Introduction Stephen Altrogge currently serves as a pastoral intern at Sovereign Grace Church … Continue reading
Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus ed. Nancy Guthrie. Wheaton: Crossway Books, 2008. 142 pp. $12.99. Buy from Westminster Books Note: This is not a book review per se because of the genre of the book (devotional) and the seasonal nature of … Continue reading
Many of you have been blessed to read Dr. Roger Duke’s posts here at Said at Southern about two of the great men in the history of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Continuing his series on the Apostle’s Creed, Dr. Mohler preached on “Whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.”