I was clearing out some old RSS feeds yesterday when my Google Reader account deleted everything!
No, I didn’t have a recent backup.
This means all the feeds I’ve collected will have to be manually restored. I have all the websites, just not in the OPML file that organizes the feeds.
700+ feeds by category between this blog and SBC Voices
So, I have three options.
- Spend all my free time the next 4 – 6 weeks restoring things.
- Give up and move on with my life (cash offers only please)
- Find a better solution.
Either way, I will be on campus next week for a J-Term and then on vacation for a week with the family.
The bottom line is that the aggregators will be broken for at least several weeks.