- Timmy Brister
Has a problem with Dr. Yarnell’s uncritically critical remarks at the conference.
Links to Stetzer, Dockery, and Nettles’ messages.
Links to all the conference audio.
Analyzes Stetzer’s statistical presentation.
is disappointed in Norman Jameson’s crass and divisive editorial about Building Bridges in the North Carolina Biblical Recorder. He also questions why such divisive voices have such influential positions within our denomination.
has put together a very well researched article (with footnotes!) demonstrating the tentacles of Finneyism that remain in the SBC.
- Denny Burk was inspired by the conference to post on Southern Baptists, Criswell, and Calvinists.
- Tim Rogers has blogged extensively on the conference, and presents his notes on Dr. Mohler’s talk.
The Return of Politics. I’ve taken my thanksgiving sabbatical from linking to political blogging, but now, they’re ba-ack.
- Doug Wolter’s colleagues got to meet the President of the United States.
- Eric Schumacher relays a BP report of 3 former SBC presidents’ endorsement of Huckabee.
- Matthew Hall discusses the need for Romney to make a ‘JFK Speech’.
- On the Touchstone Editors’ Blog, Dr. Moore points us to a Noonan Editorial in WSJ that questions why anyone would question Romney’s religion.
- Kevin Hash has his response to the Republican YouTube debate.
- Tony Kummer plays the pundit and declares Huckabee the debate winner, and anyone who opposes illegal immigrants a racist.
- Denny Burk has an important message for us: Chuck Norris doesn’t endorse candidates, he simply allows some of them to live.
- Tony Kummer has embedded the “Bible Question” from the YouTube debate on S@S.