- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- Has health insurance affected your church’s pastor search or your search for a church?
- A Theory on the Absence of Revival and the Plight of the American Church
- Graham & Prestonwood’s Serious Threat to Cooperative Ministry Efforts
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
- How do I know when I’ve hit “rock bottom?”
Category Archives: Dr. R. Albert Mohler Jr.
In some ways, I’ve always been an aspiring blogger. At the same time, certain questions have kept coming to mind. Can growing your blog glorify God? (Yes, if that blog glorifies God.) Is it okay for Christians to also purse … Continue reading
The book that we are doing a group review and discussion here at Said was featured today The Albert Mohler Radio Program. The Courage to be Protestant by Dr. David Wells was discussed and although there was no mention of Said at … Continue reading
Just wanted to pass along this note from Matthew Hall: Os Guinness will join us on today’s show for a conversation about the Evangelical Manifesto. And, in case you haven’t seen it, Dr. Mohler’s response to the statement is now … Continue reading
Here are four lectures from Dallas Theological Seminary given this Spring by Dr. Mohler. They are available in Mp3 and Video. Here are the titles and descriptions. Watch or listen to these lectures on the DTS website. The New Atheism … Continue reading
I’m not sure which conference, but here is a 7 minute clip of R.C. Sproul and Al Mohler sharing their thoughts on the “Seeker Sensitive” approach to church. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2zvqQ1w-Os There is also another clip where they discuss postmodernism and the … Continue reading
I wanted to follow up last night’s post about Southern Baptist’s and the environment by pointing you to Dr. Mohler’s thoughtful response. He had Jonathan Merritt as a guest on his radio show this evening. The interview was fair and … Continue reading