- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Dr. R. Albert Mohler Jr.
In some ways, I’ve always been an aspiring blogger. At the same time, certain questions have kept coming to mind. Can growing your blog glorify God? (Yes, if that blog glorifies God.) Is it okay for Christians to also purse … Continue reading
The book that we are doing a group review and discussion here at Said was featured today The Albert Mohler Radio Program. The Courage to be Protestant by Dr. David Wells was discussed and although there was no mention of Said at … Continue reading
Just wanted to pass along this note from Matthew Hall: Os Guinness will join us on today’s show for a conversation about the Evangelical Manifesto. And, in case you haven’t seen it, Dr. Mohler’s response to the statement is now … Continue reading
Here are four lectures from Dallas Theological Seminary given this Spring by Dr. Mohler. They are available in Mp3 and Video. Here are the titles and descriptions. Watch or listen to these lectures on the DTS website. The New Atheism … Continue reading
I’m not sure which conference, but here is a 7 minute clip of R.C. Sproul and Al Mohler sharing their thoughts on the “Seeker Sensitive” approach to church. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2zvqQ1w-Os There is also another clip where they discuss postmodernism and the … Continue reading
I wanted to follow up last night’s post about Southern Baptist’s and the environment by pointing you to Dr. Mohler’s thoughtful response. He had Jonathan Merritt as a guest on his radio show this evening. The interview was fair and … Continue reading