- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Why Don’t “Dreamers” Just Get Legal?
- And THIS Is Family Values?
- Reflections on Dr. King’s Quotes (Dr. C.B. Scott)
- Before the #metoo moment: Act NOW to address sexual assault in your church
- Would You Have Stood With Dr. King? Or Been Silent?
- A Word about Comments and Moderation (and Grumpiness)
- Andy Savage, Sexual Assault, and the Church
- Stephen King’s IT Movie : Community, Grace, and The Gospel
- Hollywood, Sexual Assault, and Last Night’s Golden Globes
- Reflections on the Advent of the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship (Wm. Dwight McKissic, Sr.)
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Dr. R. Albert Mohler Jr.
From the “Only at Southern” file comes a topic that gets endless mileage on campus. That topic is the topic of singleness. Whole blogs have been written about the, well, strange single student situation at Southern. (now that was alliteration … Continue reading
Read the 1993 sermon by Dr. Albert Mohler that launched the reformation of Southern Seminary. It is titled: DON’T JUST DO SOMETHING; Stand There! Southern Seminary and the Abstract of Principles A Convocation Address Delivered By R. Albert Mohler, Jr., … Continue reading
Speaking at GodBlogCon a week ago yesterday, Dr. Mohler issued a call for more Christian bloggers to be out there engaging culture through the medium of blogging.
Listen to Dr. Mohler answer questions about his recent health issues, what he does to relax, the Baptist Faith & Message, and the anti-Calvinism statement by an Oklahoma association. If you’re into Southern Baptist issue be sure to check out … Continue reading
Listen to Dr. Mohler recount the reformation of Southern Semianry at the 2002 Desiring God Conference. JT
Thursday, 11/8, Dr. R. Albert Mohler will deliver the opening and keynote address on “Pioneering the New Media for Christ” to attendees of GodBlogCon, the only national conference for Christian bloggers and those involved with New Media. The conference will … Continue reading
“Reformation Day.” “Harvest Festival.” “Autumn Feast.” “Halloween.” What a foolish issue to divide fellow believers. In today’s roundup, we see all sides of the debate represented by Southern Seminary bloggers.