- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Five Lies People Tell about the Church (by Joel Rainey)
- PROPOSED RESOLUTION ON KINGDOM UNITY IN THE SBC AND THE NATION
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Jimmy Meek
- What it Means to be Someone’s Pastor
- Whither Henceforth? Moore, Unity, and a Path Forward
- How we pray for those we know who aren’t followers of Jesus
- Steve Gaines Comments on ERLC/Moore Unity Statement
- Tips for a Great 2017 Pastors’ Conference Experience
- SBC PC: Brent Hobbs Answers Some Questions about Jose Abella
- ERLC Executive Committee & Russell Moore Release Public Statement
- “40 Days Past” my poem about going sober
- Six stupid excuses for refusing rehab (and the real reason you already know)
- Everyday sober is a victory, especially the blahs
- My “never again” list… since I’ve quit drinking
- What are the important sobriety milestones?
- AA Step 2: I’m a spiritual burnout and my higher power an’t saying much
- Running for my recovery, can exercise keep me sober?
- How long after I quit drinking before my sleep returns to normal?
- About the time I had a meth mule girlfriend
- I was the drunk guy tipping $100 bills
Category Archives: Dr. R. Albert Mohler Jr.
From the “Only at Southern” file comes a topic that gets endless mileage on campus. That topic is the topic of singleness. Whole blogs have been written about the, well, strange single student situation at Southern. (now that was alliteration … Continue reading
Read the 1993 sermon by Dr. Albert Mohler that launched the reformation of Southern Seminary. It is titled: DON’T JUST DO SOMETHING; Stand There! Southern Seminary and the Abstract of Principles A Convocation Address Delivered By R. Albert Mohler, Jr., … Continue reading
Speaking at GodBlogCon a week ago yesterday, Dr. Mohler issued a call for more Christian bloggers to be out there engaging culture through the medium of blogging.
Listen to Dr. Mohler answer questions about his recent health issues, what he does to relax, the Baptist Faith & Message, and the anti-Calvinism statement by an Oklahoma association. If you’re into Southern Baptist issue be sure to check out … Continue reading
Listen to Dr. Mohler recount the reformation of Southern Semianry at the 2002 Desiring God Conference. JT
Thursday, 11/8, Dr. R. Albert Mohler will deliver the opening and keynote address on “Pioneering the New Media for Christ” to attendees of GodBlogCon, the only national conference for Christian bloggers and those involved with New Media. The conference will … Continue reading
“Reformation Day.” “Harvest Festival.” “Autumn Feast.” “Halloween.” What a foolish issue to divide fellow believers. In today’s roundup, we see all sides of the debate represented by Southern Seminary bloggers.