- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- Are You Celebrating the Reformation?
- Simple evaluation of the ruling that the housing allowance is unconstitutional
- Housing allowance struck down by federal judge, again
- National Cooperative Program gifts are up for third consecutive year
- The strange world of gender
- A Revised Question: Trying to Understand the Love of Guns
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Dr. R. Albert Mohler Jr.
Read Dr. Mohler’s blog: The Council on Europe’s resolution is clear evidence of the fact that a secularized society desperately needs naturalistic evolution as the metaphysical foundation of its worldview. Any threat to evolution is seen as a threat to … Continue reading
Trent Hunter has transcribed several paragraphs from Dr. Mohler’s most recent chapel sermon. Read about it on Above All Things or download Dr. Mohler’s sermon on the SBTS website. Sermon date was Thursday, September 13, 2007. To say Jesus Christ … Continue reading
This week’s roundup will open with Southern bloggers’ reflections on the 6th anniversary of the attacks of eleventh September, 2007. Geoff at Along the Shore will never forget. Denny at his eponymous blog will never forget. Dustin at Pastor and … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, we looked at the phrase “personal relationship with Jesus” in light of Scriptural teaching. Today, we will look at another popular phrase: “Ask Jesus into your heart.” On the August 8, 2007 edition of The Albert Mohler … Continue reading
Here are 3 videos of Dr. Albert Mohler Videos from The Southern Baptist Convention Annual Meeting 2007 in San Antonio, TX. Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr., serves as the ninth president of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary-the flagship school of … Continue reading
Watch this 3 minute video of Dr. Albert Mohler fielding a question from Baptist writer Bart Barber at the Southern Baptist Convention. Dr. Mohler explains his approach to doctrinal unity and his concept of theological triage. Dr. Albert Mohler is … Continue reading
Dr. Albert Mohler is one of the brightest Christian leaders in our day. More than that, he is relentless in engaging culture, defending the Gospel and working for the Glory of God. (Not to mention his historic presidency at the … Continue reading