- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- Has health insurance affected your church’s pastor search or your search for a church?
- A Theory on the Absence of Revival and the Plight of the American Church
- Graham & Prestonwood’s Serious Threat to Cooperative Ministry Efforts
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
- How do I know when I’ve hit “rock bottom?”
Category Archives: Blogging and Writing
In some ways, I’ve always been an aspiring blogger. At the same time, certain questions have kept coming to mind. Can growing your blog glorify God? (Yes, if that blog glorifies God.) Is it okay for Christians to also purse … Continue reading
All the links that point to your content will not go away, so some clever spammer will re-create your blog (yes even on blogger and wordpress) and all the old links will now point to the spammer’s new blog with … Continue reading
Darren Rowse the original Problogger (read Challies interview) has declared April 14 to be: Blogger Appreciation Day We’re in it together, blogging is about collaboration and together going further than we can by ourselves – so why not help another … Continue reading
Southern Seminary alumni Scott Lamb has joined a very diverse team blog at the St. Louis Post Dispatch called Civil Religion. Check out these posts: Is explicit faith in Christ necessary for eternal salvation? Does everything change? Don’t be shy, … Continue reading
Due to my general incompetence at being a human being – I closed the polls right in wrong time! So, I’m declaring overtime for a second $50 gift card. I stand by my original move to give Steve his $50 … Continue reading
We’ve gone to overtime baby! [poll=25] It’s taken two long weeks to get here, but we’ve finally narrowed down the field of Southern Seminary related bloggers down to four. The comments, the hype – hype – hype – hype – … Continue reading
Ligonier Ministries has a blog up and running.