- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- Are You Celebrating the Reformation?
- Simple evaluation of the ruling that the housing allowance is unconstitutional
- Housing allowance struck down by federal judge, again
- National Cooperative Program gifts are up for third consecutive year
- The strange world of gender
- A Revised Question: Trying to Understand the Love of Guns
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Blogging and Writing
In some ways, I’ve always been an aspiring blogger. At the same time, certain questions have kept coming to mind. Can growing your blog glorify God? (Yes, if that blog glorifies God.) Is it okay for Christians to also purse … Continue reading
All the links that point to your content will not go away, so some clever spammer will re-create your blog (yes even on blogger and wordpress) and all the old links will now point to the spammer’s new blog with … Continue reading
Darren Rowse the original Problogger (read Challies interview) has declared April 14 to be: Blogger Appreciation Day We’re in it together, blogging is about collaboration and together going further than we can by ourselves – so why not help another … Continue reading
Southern Seminary alumni Scott Lamb has joined a very diverse team blog at the St. Louis Post Dispatch called Civil Religion. Check out these posts: Is explicit faith in Christ necessary for eternal salvation? Does everything change? Don’t be shy, … Continue reading
Due to my general incompetence at being a human being – I closed the polls right in wrong time! So, I’m declaring overtime for a second $50 gift card. I stand by my original move to give Steve his $50 … Continue reading
We’ve gone to overtime baby! [poll=25] It’s taken two long weeks to get here, but we’ve finally narrowed down the field of Southern Seminary related bloggers down to four. The comments, the hype – hype – hype – hype – … Continue reading
Ligonier Ministries has a blog up and running.