- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Of Course Evangelism is a Spiritual Gift
- “Called?” Then you’re more likely to experience burnout.
- Real Numbers: SBC In Free-Fall Compared to Southern Population, But Green Shoots Are Everywhere
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Nathan Rose
- SBCPC Scholarship Recipients (Round 1)
- 2017 SBC Pastor’s Conference: Is this what the SBC is supposed to look like?
- SBC PC: Jamie Cartledge Answers Some Questions about Chris Davis
- Jesus, the Last Adam, Resurrection, and a Syrian Family
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Ryan Rice
- A Christian, and Baptist, Response to Syria and War (by Joey Giles)
- Seventy days sober (10 weeks) Is paws a real thing?
- 12 Ways Going Sober is Like Having Sex
- Wanted: Kick-Ass Recovery Bloggers
- Sober Shoutouts: Dealing with Bad Days, Living the Spiritual Principles
- Yoda would be an epic AA sponsor. Here’s 14 quotes to prove it.
- The serenity prayer told with emoji shit 💩
- 66 Days Sober: Learning the opposite of character defects
- Word Clouds: The 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Do I need a sponsor to get sober?
- How can I explain my addiciton and recovery to my kids?
Category Archives: Blogging and Writing
In some ways, I’ve always been an aspiring blogger. At the same time, certain questions have kept coming to mind. Can growing your blog glorify God? (Yes, if that blog glorifies God.) Is it okay for Christians to also purse … Continue reading
All the links that point to your content will not go away, so some clever spammer will re-create your blog (yes even on blogger and wordpress) and all the old links will now point to the spammer’s new blog with … Continue reading
Darren Rowse the original Problogger (read Challies interview) has declared April 14 to be: Blogger Appreciation Day We’re in it together, blogging is about collaboration and together going further than we can by ourselves – so why not help another … Continue reading
Southern Seminary alumni Scott Lamb has joined a very diverse team blog at the St. Louis Post Dispatch called Civil Religion. Check out these posts: Is explicit faith in Christ necessary for eternal salvation? Does everything change? Don’t be shy, … Continue reading
Due to my general incompetence at being a human being – I closed the polls right in wrong time! So, I’m declaring overtime for a second $50 gift card. I stand by my original move to give Steve his $50 … Continue reading
We’ve gone to overtime baby! [poll=25] It’s taken two long weeks to get here, but we’ve finally narrowed down the field of Southern Seminary related bloggers down to four. The comments, the hype – hype – hype – hype – … Continue reading
Ligonier Ministries has a blog up and running.