- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- The Importance of Networking for the Pastor’s Wife (Leigh Powers)
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 3: The Holy Spirit in the Old Testament
- Is God Judging America?
- Our IMB and conservative fiscal management
- A post-Labor Day SBC smorgasbord
- Tell Your 9/11 Story
- DACA Revoked, DREAMers Face Deportation. Will Southern Baptist Pastors/Churches Speak On Their Behalf?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 2: Overview
- Natural Disasters, God’s Judgment, and Our Response
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 1: One Thing Changed!
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
- 15 Weeks Sober (105 Days): Is my bipolar medicine making me depressed?
Category Archives: Blogging and Writing
C. Edwin Gheens Lecture Series 2008: Theology Needs Help – Informal Q&A Following today’s lecture at Alumni Chapel, Dr. Erickson graciously held an informal question and answer session in Heritage Hall as part of the three-day C. Edwin Gheens Lecture … Continue reading
C. Edwin Gheens Lecture Series 2008: Theology Needs Help – Lecture One Through the generosity of the family of the late C. Edwin Gheens, a series of special lectures is given each year in the several fields of theological studies … Continue reading
Timmy Brister has now opened the registration for the 2008 Band of Bloggers fellowship scheduled to take place Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at the Galt House in downtown Louisville, Kentucky in concert with the Together for the Gospel Conference. Registration … Continue reading
The IVP editors blog recently made note of the editorial “we” and posted this great quote by Mark Twain: “Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial ‘we’.”
I wanted to give a brief explanation about the side note feature here at Said At Southern. Basically, I’ve moved the side notes to their own blog called Kummeropolis. Here is my thinking on the move. The links were much … Continue reading
Check out Christine’s new contribution to the blogosphere. And I just found out her new blog. She’s going to be doing some of her SBTS stuff from the far side of the world.