- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- Has health insurance affected your church’s pastor search or your search for a church?
- A Theory on the Absence of Revival and the Plight of the American Church
- Graham & Prestonwood’s Serious Threat to Cooperative Ministry Efforts
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
- How do I know when I’ve hit “rock bottom?”
Category Archives: Book Reviews
Come, Thou Long-Expected Jesus ed. Nancy Guthrie. Wheaton: Crossway Books, 2008. 142 pp. $12.99. Buy from Westminster Books Note: This is not a book review per se because of the genre of the book (devotional) and the seasonal nature of … Continue reading
Busenitz, Nathan. Reasons We Believe: 50 Lines of Evidence that Confirm the Christian Faith. Wheaton: Crossway Books, 2008. 224 pp. $14.99. Available from Amazon.com Introduction to Reasons We Believe Nathan Busenitz is an associate pastor and assistant to John MacArthur … Continue reading
Storms, Sam. To the One Who Conquers: 50 Daily Meditations on the Seven Letters of Revelation 2-3. Wheaton: Crossway Books, 2008. 239 pp. $14.99. Available From Westminster Bookstore Introduction Sam Storms does not need much introduction to many. He is the … Continue reading
This is a re-post from an entry from another blog I used to maintain. The original with some comments can be found here. The Art of Divine Meditation by Joseph Hall is an out of print book, but it can … Continue reading
Dockery, David S. and Roger D. Duke. John A. Broadus: A Living Legacy Studies in Baptist Life and Thought, ed. Michael A.G. Haykin. Nashville: Broadman and Holman Academic, 2008. 260 pp. $19.99. Introduction to John A. Broadus – A Living … Continue reading
Tripp, Paul David. Whiter than Snow: Meditations on Sin and Mercy. Wheaton: Crossway Books, 2008. 154 pp. $12.99. 33% Off At Westminster Bookstore Introduction Paul David Tripp is most noted for his book, Instruments in the Redeemers Hands and Lost … Continue reading