- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Campus Events
I just got an email about an event hosted by Dr. Mohler for fathers of boys. It’s described as a discussion centered around his forthcoming book. Space is limited to the first 65 men. Click the image for a larger … Continue reading
Several guys have been asking for it, so let’s go ahead and try for this week. We can make more definite plans in the comment section, but let’s meet at Founders Cafe around 5 PM. I’ll be coming across from … Continue reading
The new chapel schedule is live on the SBTS website. Terry Delaney will be chapel blogging again for us this year, plus he’s found a place to type during the sermons. So, they should be posted before noon rather than … Continue reading
Conference Details August 25-26, 2008 Speakers include: R. Albert Mohler, Jr., Tom Nettles, Malcolm Yarnell, and more Registration for the conference is $80.00 per person (including meals) and only $40.00 for students. Book giveaways Conference Resources: Fuller Center Informational Brochure … Continue reading
I am not sure how many students are aware of the Clothes Closet on the campus of Southern Seminary, but this little treasure-trove of FREE clothing for all ages needs to be known. For Example I went there today and … Continue reading
My old school Boyce College is doing a camp for High School and College students this summer titled Apologetics University. You can check it out on their website. Registration closes on June 10th. Apologetics University is a mini camp experience … Continue reading
Imago Dei, Southern Seminary Student Arts Organization, has a meeting this Friday. Friday (4/25) at 7:00pm in Norton 101. Southern Seminary Professor Timothy Paul Jones will share some of his thoughts on Star Wars from his book “Finding God in … Continue reading