- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- One Essential Mark of Church Revitalization
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Chapel Blogging
Dr. Bill Henard of Porter Memorial Baptist Church in Lexington, KY, preached from Genesis 39:1-9 today in Alumni Chapel. The sermon challenged us that if we do anything in ministry we should commit to being a person of integrity. Sermon: … Continue reading
Major General Douglas Carver gave the message in Alumni Chapel from Psalm 28. You can listen to his message here. General Carver is the Chief of Chaplains and a graduate of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Sermon from Psalm 28 … Continue reading
Before I begin this particular live-blog, please do not rely on my attempt to completely know what Dr. Goldsworthy shared with us in Alumni Chapel today. Please download and listen to his message here to better appreciate what he said. … Continue reading
Dr. Jim Orrick, famous for his rap, preached from Romans 8:23-25 in chapel today. My 3 1/2 year old son says he looks like John the Baptist. Anyway, the message can be heard here. If you did not attend, or … Continue reading
C. Edwin Gheens Lecture Series 2008: Theology Needs Help – Lecture One Through the generosity of the family of the late C. Edwin Gheens, a series of special lectures is given each year in the several fields of theological studies … Continue reading
Dr. Kevin Ezell of Highview Baptist Church in Louisville, Ky preached from Acts 20:18-38 today in chapel. Dr. Ezell preached a very entertaining yet passionate sermon. There was no doubt in my mind that he has not only struggled with … Continue reading