- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- Has health insurance affected your church’s pastor search or your search for a church?
- A Theory on the Absence of Revival and the Plight of the American Church
- Graham & Prestonwood’s Serious Threat to Cooperative Ministry Efforts
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
- How do I know when I’ve hit “rock bottom?”
Category Archives: Christianity and Culture
Southern Seminary alumni Scott Lamb has joined a very diverse team blog at the St. Louis Post Dispatch called Civil Religion. Check out these posts: Is explicit faith in Christ necessary for eternal salvation? Does everything change? Don’t be shy, … Continue reading
New research from LifeWay. Read all about it on Stetzer’s blog.
About 4 minutes into this video, Bishop Wright makes some comments about the American political system, specifically our presidential primaries. It’s an interesting clip touching on issues of faith and government. Political and cultural engagement bloggers may find several things … Continue reading
There is a new Student Arts Organization at SBTS They meet every month on the last Friday at 7pm 3/28/08 Steve Halla on Abstract Art Next month, Timothy Paul Jones coming to speak on Beauty, Glory, and Awe in … Continue reading
Southern Seminary alumni Brent Thomas has launched a podcast exploring Christianity in music that is not “Christian” music. It won’t change the world, but it might change the way you think about “Christian” music. The Habañero Hour is a periodic … Continue reading
I wanted to follow up last night’s post about Southern Baptist’s and the environment by pointing you to Dr. Mohler’s thoughtful response. He had Jonathan Merritt as a guest on his radio show this evening. The interview was fair and … Continue reading
I just finished a post for SBC Voices linking all the important posts on the new Southern Baptist environmentalism debate. If you haven’t heard about this yet, it has all the makings for a major theme for this summer’s Southern … Continue reading