- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- Are You Celebrating the Reformation?
- Simple evaluation of the ruling that the housing allowance is unconstitutional
- Housing allowance struck down by federal judge, again
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Christianity and Culture
Southern Seminary alumni Scott Lamb has joined a very diverse team blog at the St. Louis Post Dispatch called Civil Religion. Check out these posts: Is explicit faith in Christ necessary for eternal salvation? Does everything change? Don’t be shy, … Continue reading
New research from LifeWay. Read all about it on Stetzer’s blog.
About 4 minutes into this video, Bishop Wright makes some comments about the American political system, specifically our presidential primaries. It’s an interesting clip touching on issues of faith and government. Political and cultural engagement bloggers may find several things … Continue reading
There is a new Student Arts Organization at SBTS They meet every month on the last Friday at 7pm 3/28/08 Steve Halla on Abstract Art Next month, Timothy Paul Jones coming to speak on Beauty, Glory, and Awe in … Continue reading
Southern Seminary alumni Brent Thomas has launched a podcast exploring Christianity in music that is not “Christian” music. It won’t change the world, but it might change the way you think about “Christian” music. The Habañero Hour is a periodic … Continue reading
I wanted to follow up last night’s post about Southern Baptist’s and the environment by pointing you to Dr. Mohler’s thoughtful response. He had Jonathan Merritt as a guest on his radio show this evening. The interview was fair and … Continue reading
I just finished a post for SBC Voices linking all the important posts on the new Southern Baptist environmentalism debate. If you haven’t heard about this yet, it has all the makings for a major theme for this summer’s Southern … Continue reading