- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Christianity and Culture
Speaking at GodBlogCon a week ago yesterday, Dr. Mohler issued a call for more Christian bloggers to be out there engaging culture through the medium of blogging.
Owen Strachan was a guest on the Christ and Culture Podcast discussing issues related to his recent blog posts on Halo 3. You can check it out here.
9-peter-smith-said.mp3 Let’s face it – most of us live in a Baptist bubble. It gets worse when you work full-time in a local church and spend your only off day holed up at Southern Seminary. So I jumped at the … Continue reading
“Reformation Day.” “Harvest Festival.” “Autumn Feast.” “Halloween.” What a foolish issue to divide fellow believers. In today’s roundup, we see all sides of the debate represented by Southern Seminary bloggers.
The Police “ten-code” for a 10-26 is “Detaining subject, expedite.” Ironically, last week’s roundup was so full of Osteen and Hybels that other important subjects did have to be cut and deferred to this week. Up first: Politics. Richard Land … Continue reading
Michelle from Reformed Chicks Blabbing is now doing a little political punditry over at Casting Stones via Beliefnet. Check it out her first post – The news of their demise is greatly exaggerated? – and be kind in the comments!
Massive live updating world clock with births, deaths (by dozens of categories), world population and more. Check it out.