- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- The Unemployable: When Missionaries Return
- Young Leaders Advisory Council Survey
- What are you doing for Easter?
- Five Lies People Tell about the Church (by Joel Rainey)
- PROPOSED RESOLUTION ON KINGDOM UNITY IN THE SBC AND THE NATION
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Jimmy Meek
- What it Means to be Someone’s Pastor
- Whither Henceforth? Moore, Unity, and a Path Forward
- How we pray for those we know who aren’t followers of Jesus
- Steve Gaines Comments on ERLC/Moore Unity Statement
- 6 weeks sober: 42 days without drinking and learning to cope with life
- I’m sober but still making stupid choices (that’s why I need my higher power)
- What is 13th stepping?
- AA Step 3: Turning control over to God
- “40 Days Past” my poem about going sober
- Six stupid excuses for refusing rehab (and the real reason you already know)
- Everyday sober is a victory, especially the blahs
- My “never again” list… since I’ve quit drinking
- What are the important sobriety milestones?
- AA Step 2: I’m a spiritual burnout and my higher power an’t saying much
Category Archives: Church & Christian History
Tony “Tetzel” Kummeropolis “When a vote for Brister’s question rings . . . a soul from purgatory springs.”
Building Bridges Timmy Brister Has a problem with Dr. Yarnell’s uncritically critical remarks at the conference. Links to Stetzer, Dockery, and Nettles’ messages. Links to all the conference audio. Analyzes Stetzer’s statistical presentation. is disappointed in Norman Jameson’s crass and … Continue reading
“Reformation Day.” “Harvest Festival.” “Autumn Feast.” “Halloween.” What a foolish issue to divide fellow believers. In today’s roundup, we see all sides of the debate represented by Southern Seminary bloggers.
Enjoy it while you can. Luther leads the tune in this little cartoon video celebrating Reformation Day (October 31) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4TeJJmQJqU
You need to watch the video to believe it.
Check out these Reformation Day sermons.
Read Marc Backes four part series: Why I Left The Catholic Church (V) Why I Left The Catholic Church (IV) Why I Left The Catholic Church (III) Why I Left The Catholic Church (II) Why I Left The Catholic Church