- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- Has health insurance affected your church’s pastor search or your search for a church?
- A Theory on the Absence of Revival and the Plight of the American Church
- Graham & Prestonwood’s Serious Threat to Cooperative Ministry Efforts
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
- How do I know when I’ve hit “rock bottom?”
Category Archives: Church & Christian History
Tony “Tetzel” Kummeropolis “When a vote for Brister’s question rings . . . a soul from purgatory springs.”
Building Bridges Timmy Brister Has a problem with Dr. Yarnell’s uncritically critical remarks at the conference. Links to Stetzer, Dockery, and Nettles’ messages. Links to all the conference audio. Analyzes Stetzer’s statistical presentation. is disappointed in Norman Jameson’s crass and … Continue reading
“Reformation Day.” “Harvest Festival.” “Autumn Feast.” “Halloween.” What a foolish issue to divide fellow believers. In today’s roundup, we see all sides of the debate represented by Southern Seminary bloggers.
Enjoy it while you can. Luther leads the tune in this little cartoon video celebrating Reformation Day (October 31) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4TeJJmQJqU
You need to watch the video to believe it.
Check out these Reformation Day sermons.
Read Marc Backes four part series: Why I Left The Catholic Church (V) Why I Left The Catholic Church (IV) Why I Left The Catholic Church (III) Why I Left The Catholic Church (II) Why I Left The Catholic Church