- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Why Don’t “Dreamers” Just Get Legal?
- And THIS Is Family Values?
- Reflections on Dr. King’s Quotes (Dr. C.B. Scott)
- Before the #metoo moment: Act NOW to address sexual assault in your church
- Would You Have Stood With Dr. King? Or Been Silent?
- A Word about Comments and Moderation (and Grumpiness)
- Andy Savage, Sexual Assault, and the Church
- Stephen King’s IT Movie : Community, Grace, and The Gospel
- Hollywood, Sexual Assault, and Last Night’s Golden Globes
- Reflections on the Advent of the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship (Wm. Dwight McKissic, Sr.)
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Missions and Evangelism
Read how Timmy Brister answered this question from his boss at UPS. As the night was coming to a close, a supervisor from the management team who I work under came to me, and the first thing he asked (in … Continue reading
So, the Roundup Redactor fell behind in his work last week, but I am now pleased to offer a two-for-one deal. Two weeks for the price of one. This week we will combine the Evangelism First! roundup with Engaging Culture.
Dr. Chuck Lawless recently shared some finding about the habits that make for an effective evangelistic pastor. There are some real lessons for here for church leaders who practice what they preach. Read more about it from Larry Baker
[poll id=”7″] Comments open for confession time.
The weekly redaction has been a shoot-from-the-hip affair where I’ve tried to point out quality blogging by my fellow Southern Seminary students and line up several links on similar topics. There are literally hundreds of categories into which I’ve filed … Continue reading
While engaging in Blog Higher Criticism, there are some times when I come across bits o’ blogging that do not fit neatly into my preconceived themes. If I were a Liberal, I could follow their scholarly lead and simply ignore … Continue reading
11-John-DiVito-Said.mp3 John Divito was raised a Mormon, graduated Southern Seminary and is now preparing to serve in Africa as a missionary specializing in counter cult apologetics. In this podcast interview John shares about his conversion for the LDS church, some … Continue reading