- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Is God Judging America?
- Our IMB and conservative fiscal management
- A post-Labor Day SBC smorgasbord
- Tell Your 9/11 Story
- DACA Revoked, DREAMers Face Deportation. Will Southern Baptist Pastors/Churches Speak On Their Behalf?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 2: Overview
- Natural Disasters, God’s Judgment, and Our Response
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 1: One Thing Changed!
- False Criticisms of Large Churches
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
- 15 Weeks Sober (105 Days): Is my bipolar medicine making me depressed?
Category Archives: Missions and Evangelism
Too often we are afraid of the social implications of the Gospel. I was glad to read a new article titled “A Reformed Theology For Mercy Ministry” by Phil Ryken. Here is his conclusion, be sure to read the whole … Continue reading
“Missional” is a confusing term. For some, it’s only a marketing fad. For others, it is a rediscovery of the great commission. Words matter. Definitions matter. Without clear terms, we can’t talk. Christians must insist on meaningful language. That is … Continue reading
Read this post where Alex reflects on his recent foray off campus to the world of *real* lost people. He shares his “Tale of Two Mikes.” One was a teenager who whistled at girls while talking the other was a … Continue reading
Next Thursday, I would like to gather together all your articles on the theme of “on being a missional church.” This would include definitions of the missional church, theological supports, or practical considerations. I will even accept a well written … Continue reading
This guest post was contributed by two-time Southern Seminary graduate and church planter Devin Hudson who writes at Grace Is The Point. Devin is the current and founding pastor of Grace Point Church in Las Vegas. In recent weeks, I … Continue reading