- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- The Rub
- We Cancelled Our Evening Service (Kevin Sanders)
- Record Annie Armstrong offering
- A Great Book that Shouldn’t Need to Be Written!
- Are Unhappy Christians a Poor Witness?
- What Became of Luther’s German Church (A Book Review of Philipp Jacob Spener, Pia Desideria)
- Talk Amongst Yourselves: What Is Going on in the SBC?
- Will (should) tax reform reform the clergy housing allowance?
- Baptist in the Spirit, Part 4: Old Testament Pentecostal Power?
- A Greek guide for the book of Luke and a FREEBIE too!
- The Alcoholic Hymn (The Spirit Bears the Curse) by Derek Webb
- Can Wellbutrin Help Me Quit Drinking?
- Relapse was like attempting suicide
- My 7 Day Alcohol Detox at a Vodou Dance Festival
- Recovery Ruined My Drinking
- How to Use Your Addictive Personality For Good
- Addiction Kicked My Ass this Month
- 118 Days Sober: Medicine can’t fix a broken lifestyle
- 115 Days Sober: Energy Drinks and Recovering Addicts
- 114 Days Sober: How I Found Sobriety on Twitter
- 113 Days Sober: Another Close Call and Finding Excuses Not To Drink
- 16 Weeks Sober (112 days) Learning to Share My Story
- “My name is Sarah and I am a social media addict.”
- 108 Days Sober: What if things get worse?
- 107 Days Sober: Finding Motivation by Helping Another Alcoholic
- 106 Days Sober: Being Selfish about My Sobriety
Category Archives: Philosophy & Apologetics
The book that we are doing a group review and discussion here at Said was featured today The Albert Mohler Radio Program. The Courage to be Protestant by Dr. David Wells was discussed and although there was no mention of Said at … Continue reading
After mixing it up in our forum on the Ben Stein’s Expelled movie, I decided to go back and listen to Dr. Alvin Plantinga 2007 Norton Lectures at Southern Seminary. It was interesting that some of the debate went exaclty … Continue reading
I think this one has been linked around some, but I just got around to watching it at lunch today. Again, I am amazed at God’s gifting on Keller as a teacher and apologist. Make time to watch this one. … Continue reading
C. Edwin Gheens Lecture Series 2008: Theology Needs Help – Luncheon Lecture and Q&A Through the generosity of the family of the late C. Edwin Gheens, a series of special lectures is given each year in the several fields of … Continue reading
Let’s get metaphysical! And remember, next Friday will be the Evangelism First! roundup for February. Keep your posts coming!
While engaging in Blog Higher Criticism, there are some times when I come across bits o’ blogging that do not fit neatly into my preconceived themes. If I were a Liberal, I could follow their scholarly lead and simply ignore … Continue reading
Danny McDonald has posted the transcript of his interview with Dr. Ted Cabal. Here are the links to the entire interview: Introduction Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part IV cont’d