- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Jose Abella
- Was Timothy the First Blustery Blogger?
- BP Reports Prestonwood to Continue CP Giving
- Of Course Evangelism is a Spiritual Gift
- “Called?” Then you’re more likely to experience burnout.
- Real Numbers: SBC In Free-Fall Compared to Southern Population, But Green Shoots Are Everywhere
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Nathan Rose
- SBCPC Scholarship Recipients (Round 1)
- 2017 SBC Pastor’s Conference: Is this what the SBC is supposed to look like?
- SBC PC: Jamie Cartledge Answers Some Questions about Chris Davis
- 5 Definitions of Alcoholism
- 10 Ways Having an Affair Screwed Up My Life
- Seventy days sober (10 weeks) Is paws a real thing?
- 12 Ways Going Sober is Like Having Sex
- Wanted: Kick-Ass Recovery Bloggers
- Sober Shoutouts: Dealing with Bad Days, Living the Spiritual Principles
- Yoda would be an epic AA sponsor. Here’s 14 quotes to prove it.
- The serenity prayer told with emoji shit 💩
- 66 Days Sober: Learning the opposite of character defects
- Word Clouds: The 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous
Category Archives: Said at Southern Podcast
I’m having some trouble with the podpress plugin, so I am posting the direct link to the SAS podcast Mp3 files.
A few weeks back, I met with Tom Ascol while he was in Louisville for T4G and recorded this Mp3 interview. It’s a fast paced conversation (18 minutes) dealing with a host of pastoral and church issues including: What is … Continue reading
Last week, I had the chance to interview Abraham Piper just before Band of Bloggers. It was a fun conversation. Abraham talked about his conversion, his work at Desiring God and being John Piper’s son. Abraham writes for Desiring God … Continue reading
Listen to Timmy Brister interview Mark Dever about Richard Sibbes. [display_podcast]
12-Martin-Luther-King-Said.mp3 This podcast contains a recording of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. speaking at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary on April 19, 1961. The speech is more remarkable considering the context. Southern Baptists were not unified in their posture toward … Continue reading
11-John-DiVito-Said.mp3 John Divito was raised a Mormon, graduated Southern Seminary and is now preparing to serve in Africa as a missionary specializing in counter cult apologetics. In this podcast interview John shares about his conversion for the LDS church, some … Continue reading
10-NT-Wright-Said-Nov-2007.mp3 Last Thursday, Trevin Wax interviewed Bishop NT Wright for the Said At Southern Podcast. You can find a full transcript of the conversation on his website Kingdom People. This podcast was recorded on the campus of Asbury Theological Seminary … Continue reading