- August 2010 (1)
- October 2009 (1)
- May 2009 (1)
- April 2009 (1)
- December 2008 (1)
- November 2008 (1)
- October 2008 (45)
- September 2008 (63)
- August 2008 (52)
- July 2008 (27)
- June 2008 (39)
- May 2008 (51)
- April 2008 (64)
- March 2008 (53)
- February 2008 (39)
- January 2008 (35)
- December 2007 (23)
- November 2007 (24)
- October 2007 (52)
- September 2007 (56)
- August 2007 (16)
- July 2007 (17)
- June 2007 (20)
- May 2007 (23)
- April 2007 (29)
- March 2007 (6)
- We suggest the following blog for anyone struggling with daily alcohol recovery and going sober.
- Southern Baptist vocabulary watch
- The Shack: A Pastoral Perspective by Joel Rainey
- SBC PC: A Video Interview with Bart Barber
- Pragmatism, Partnership, and Politics
- SBC PC: John Bailey Answers Some Questions About Spencer Plumlee
- Ways the ERLC Controversy Could Show Up in Phoenix
- 5 Reasons to Join a Local Church by Darin Smith
- Has health insurance affected your church’s pastor search or your search for a church?
- A Theory on the Absence of Revival and the Plight of the American Church
- Graham & Prestonwood’s Serious Threat to Cooperative Ministry Efforts
- Why are my alcohol withdrawal symptoms so mild?
- How can I help my husband quit drinking?
- Share your recovery story. We need to do this together.
- Is the Bible wrong about alcohol?
- Drinking trigger: Self pity and feeling sorry for myself
- “The Easy Way to Stop Drinking” Illustrated Edition
- Coming out about my alcoholism
- The one-step program to overcome alcohol addiction
- Do I really need an addiction counselor?
- How do I know when I’ve hit “rock bottom?”
Category Archives: Presidential Election
I know most of our readers are fairly settled conservatives, but I though this would be an interesting conversation. Take the poll then leave a comment to explain your choice. Are you looking for the lesser of two bad choices? … Continue reading
Watch the video on YouTube or with commercials from the SNL website I still like Mike and maybe this video explains why. Deep down, he has a flair for mischief. HT: WynnBlog
We’ve had our debate, now it’s time for the poll. Comments are open if you need to express yourself. Does anyone remember the December Said at Southern poll about candidates? [poll id=”12″] For the record, this question is about the … Continue reading
Welcome to the first Said as Southern blog debate. This post will feature two opposing responses to the question, “Should conservatives embrace John McCain for president?” The “no” position is taken by Matt Privett and the “yes” position by G … Continue reading
The feature for the second roundup of every month for 2008 is Cultural Engagement. Blogging has the potential to be a quality source of up-to-the-minute analysis of changes and trends in our culture. It has been my pleasure to assemble … Continue reading
The weekly redaction has been a shoot-from-the-hip affair where I’ve tried to point out quality blogging by my fellow Southern Seminary students and line up several links on similar topics. There are literally hundreds of categories into which I’ve filed … Continue reading
I am assembling a special roundup with your reflections on the end of the year. There are already some very good top 10 lists and year end reflections filed away safely in my Google Reader awaiting redaction. I have been … Continue reading